SCV Ivy Video Thread

Ok, I know I said that I would be better for the next tournament, but things didn't go as planned, lol. I'm posting this video, not because I won, but because it's hilarious. Jaxel and I play some of the funniest matches ever. The match starts at 1:56.

Anway, my other matches from the tournament are not worth watching. Don't get me wrong, I need some serious help, but I accidentally smashed my controller right after this match against Jaxel. I let it bother me too much in the next two matches. But no excuses! I was beaten by two people who had my number. I'll have to go get 'em next time.

lol the commentators were hilarious. "yeah, step on him, make him realize who's boss" XD

I could hear them yelling. I wanted to punish 6BK and duck and punish 3BK, but the yelling was distracting; it was really hard to keep a straight face and focus on the match. I hope some of you guys here will make Summer Jam or NEC this year. It would be cool to meet some of you.

Keev's Nightmare was getting crushed... maybe he was losing confidence in his NM that tournament...

Idk about the other people he played, but I think I know why he chose Ivy against me. I bet he thought getting beat by my own character would make me nervous, and nervousness affects me a lot. And it kinda worked.

And Evan, that's very true about her 3B and FC 1B. They're so good, and Ivy doesn't have much else compared to other characters, so they kinda define her. Hope you liked my BB punish, JGs are crazy ;).

Yeah they are good... you had some really good Just Guards in there... Like when you JG the last hit of BK... and the 1B BE.

some (really laggy) matches using ivy. I would really like some feedback. The one against the natsu player was like a month ago but i dont think i have changed my gameplay that much so i uploaded it anyway (even though at that time i wasnt able to pull iCS like i do now). And the other one against Lolo was like a week ago, if you are wondering why i didnt do CS, it is because i cant do it on P2 side, it is really annoying.

btw: how do you use CS to punish on block like 350z did against Xiba´s wrB? because i really dont think that someone can actually do it that fast to punish a move like that, or maybe you can but you have to be prepared for that.

ill upload the other one soon.

Man I gotta start contributing here more.
Well here some casual match with a local player. Some fun stuff.

We got into this wacky bubble thing.
Pretty sure he was only playing along because of how bad my bubble reflect move is.
Its very silly. I don't even know what Ivy's post hit Algol with his own bubble game is.

Back