SCV OST Limited Edition By Eminence

Do you love the music in Soulcalibur V? Do you have $80? Then you can purchase the limited edition Soulcalibur V Original Soundtrack from Eminence Music Production.

The limited edition soundtrack, which is now available to preorder, contains over two hours of music on three audio CDs. The limited edition also comes with liner notes, a behind the scenes DVD, and a special set of character cards packed into a hardcover case.

Product Details
Three Audio CD + Bonus DVD

Release date: January 31st, 2012
Price: 4,980JPY
Product ID: SCV-0010112L

Label: Creative Intelligence Arts RECORDS

zzIMG_1841.jpg

338039_10150532032030380_46560525379_11123827_134718214_o.jpg

Website
Facebook
Twitter

thats a very nice group picture. i really like music but i wont be able to get the soundtrack. =(

It would be nice to watch the behind the scenes. Its cool how they show how to make this stuff. It also shows all the hard work they put into it.

I love the music on SCV but i'm not spending $80 dollars on the soundtrack when i'm getting the game on the same day.

Question. Is the soundtrack that comes with the Limeted Edition of the ACTUAL game going to be any different than this soundtrack ???

It kinda sucks that there aren't previews for just about every song, oh well. From what i've heard the sountrack is great and worth a purchase.

It kinda sucks that there aren't previews for just about every song, oh well. From what i've heard the sountrack is great and worth a purchase.

You don't have to buy it right away, unless this is some limited edition deal (and I mean REAL limited edition). Play the game and if you like the music, you can buy the 3+1 disc OST.

That... probably means the CE has the half - baked semi soundtrack... doesn't it?
It depends really, see you can't really go by the picture of the Collecters Edition because that was taken a long time ago, they probably didn't even know that the soundtrack would take up 3 discs .

I really hope it comes with the full soundtrack... but if it doesn't, it'll probably just bee all character themes, which is fine

It depends really, see you can't really go by the picture of the Collecters Edition because that was taken a long time ago, they probably didn't even know that the soundtrack would take up 3 discs .
Right but the entire CE costs $80 whereas this thing costs the same so :/ No way the track with the CE is the whole thing... Damn but I guess I'll settle for the character themes anyway.

OK, I just heard some of the track samples........OMG!!!!!! It sounds soooooooooooooooooo good. I wish I was performing with. I hope to make it on the next installation soundtrack.*crosses fingers*

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back