SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cla, you should edit Algol and Kilik. Algol can be unlocked in Quick Battle too (after story's complete), and Kilik is either Arcade or Legendary Souls :)
I do believe I already have that information in my post. I got a section called "Alternative Unlock Methods For Some Unlockables".

I do believe I already have that information in my post. I got a section called "Alternative Unlock Methods For Some Unlockables".

What I meant is that you didn't list Algol as unlockable on quick battle, and that Kilik is actually at Legendary Souls too (dunno about him in quick battle).

First CaS pack and 2 music packs ( plus seperate songs individually) are now on PSN in North America for 4.99, 2.99, and 0.99 respectively.

I'm glad that they follow the SC3 way of unlocking, and that you don't necessarily have to do every single damn thing to get what you're missing- just rank up normally. I imagine this tapers off at some point (finishing Episode 12 to unlock Alpha Patroklos seems a lot less daunting than spamming your way to Level 15, for example), but I'm just glad there's a way to get anything.

Though, if an unlock key is on the way, I'd gladly take it lolol.

What I meant is that you didn't list Algol as unlockable on quick battle, and that Kilik is actually at Legendary Souls too (dunno about him in quick battle).
I added "Level 12 for Algol if you can beat him 3 times in a row in Quick Battle".
First CaS pack and 2 music packs ( plus seperate songs individually) are now on PSN in North America for 4.99, 2.99, and 0.99 respectively.
Has anyone bought this stuff yet? Can you tell me what exactly is in the CAS pack? (item names) I'll buy it myself on Friday anyway, but it would nice to write the list as soon as possible.

Nice guide! I dont know if this information can help but here in beglium, you get the dampierre code by buying SC 5 in "Smartoys" shops , there are many of them in the country. Idk about france, it must be in "Micromania" "Fnac" and "Game" but not 150% sure ^^' anyway, if that helps, i'll be glad.

have to mention that SC 5 is released the 3rd Feb' here

What's the locked stage inbetween Astral Chaos and Tower of Glory? I still haven't unlocked it.

The trend seems to be that you unlock new equipment every 5 levels, I'm only level 10 so I'm not sure, but so far I've been unlocking some cool stuff.

Lvl 10: Horse legs, best CaS ever.

I really wish they made it so that there was a quick way to unlock characters without having to play so much. Unlocking is a pain for TOs. Heck, I'm personally willing to pay for unlocks (beats some of the shizz folks used to do, spending hours flicking the coin lever on an arcade cab is not fun).

I really wish they made it so that there was a quick way to unlock characters without having to play so much. Unlocking is a pain for TOs. Heck, I'm personally willing to pay for unlocks (beats some of the shizz folks used to do, spending hours flicking the coin lever on an arcade cab is not fun).
From Opening Post
1. Complete Story Mode
Finish Episode 12 for Alpha Patroklos​
Finish Episode 16 for Edge Master​
Finish Episode 19 for Pyhrra Omega​
Rank Up in Quick Battle​
Level 5 for Devil Jin CAS fighting style​
Level 9 for Kilik and 1st Extra Weapons (except for the above mentioned characters)​
Level 12 for Algol if you can beat him 3 times in a row in Quick Battle​
ALTERNATIVE UNLOCK METHODS FOR SOME UNLOCKABLES
Kilik - Defeat him as CPU (either Quick Battle/Legendary Souls or as boss of Arcade Asia Route)
Algol - Defeat him as boss of Legendary Souls mode​

Thanks everyone! Keep it rolling.

I've been forgetting to mark when Stages unlock. Anyone keeping track?

Skull head is Viola's alternative weapon form. No idea when I unlocked it, but it was there when I checked her customization.

Save files can also be DL-ed for this game, which is probably what we should do for TO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back