SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to reach level 60 and I still haven't unlocked the ultimate weapons. The joke ones are available though. What did I do wrong?

Titles:
Level 74 - Dark Hunter
Level 75 - The Lone Wolf
Level 76 - Bodyguard in War
Level 77 - Seven Heroes, Silent Eyes
Level 78 - Lost Princess
Level 79 - I'm Not Old
Level 80 - Beginning of the End
Level 81 - Demonic Wanderer

Level 75 Unlocks - Thumbnail parts:
Backgrounds:
#46 Fireworks
#60 Black & White Tree
#88 Brown Circles
#97 Green Hearts
#107 Light Blue w/ Flowers
#127 Clouds
#134 Blue/White Pattern

Back Frames:
#9 Chinese Characters
#63 Lips
#69 Feathers
#74 Stars
#79 Broken Glass
#85 Star
#124 Chinese Characters

Front Frames:
#5 Manga Cover
#63 Lips
#69 Feathers
#74 Stars
#79 Broken Glass
#85 Star
#124 Chinese Characters

Level 80 Unlocks - Stickers:
Motif 22 - Wings
Motif 85 - Torii (Japanese gateway)
Motif 93 - Tribal pattern
Motif 96 - Dragon
Scar 8 - Three claws
Chinese Characters 19, 60, 91, 145, 146

Also, here is the info for the other scar patterns:
Level 60: Scar 6 - Bullet hole
Level 70: Scar 7 - Crescent

Reactions: Cla
I'm about to reach level 60 and I still haven't unlocked the ultimate weapons. The joke ones are available though. What did I do wrong?
Look at non-story mode chars. They should have all 8 weapons. If you're that high of a Level and a char has only 7 weapons, it's because they're a char that needs to get a weapon from Story Mode.

I just realised something: you can't unlock Soul Calibur for the likes Ivy and Pyrrah right?
Looking at these pics, I thought there was another set of weapons to unlock to get Soul Calibur for Ivy, Pyrrah or Tira.

Man I'm so disappointed.

EDIT: Thanks for your help Cla though :)

I would guess those mysterious 9th weapons are related to Story Mode. Unless Namco has future plans to make Soul Calibur available for everyone as DLC.

Well all Soul Calibur forms are related to Elysium, SCIV Soul Calibur and Soul Edge are related to Siegfried and Nightmare in the Legends Souls mode.

Man. Where is Natsu's 2p hair!? I need that to make Taki goddammit!

I mean it's right there in the damn game. How hard would it be to put it in CaS?

This might be in the wrong forum but I was wondering why my trophy won't unlock to upload a replay. I've uploaded at least 5 of them...

I've been busy the past few days, so I haven't been able to play much, but I finally got in enough matches to reach...

Level 82
Title - Steel Maiden
No other unlocks

I just realised something: you can't unlock Soul Calibur for the likes Ivy and Pyrrah right?
Looking at these pics, I thought there was another set of weapons to unlock to get Soul Calibur for Ivy, Pyrrah or Tira.

Man I'm so disappointed.

EDIT: Thanks for your help Cla though :)

Yeah, no Soul Calibur weapons for the females. That's kind of lame considering there are Master weapons available, but then again, everyone gets them as opposed to only females with their SC weaps.

Thank you for your help! I'm trying to get platinum for this game.
I just realized that why you posted in this thread in the first place is cause you probably thought that this guide also included Trophy unlocks. So I guess in theory you weren't really wrong to post the question in this thread. When I made this thread, I didn't plan on including Trophy information. But maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea afterall. I don't know though... the opening post is already pretty big. I wish I could insert a post after my first one and put the Trophy guide in that post.

Yeah that would probably be for the best. But between the fact that I really don't care about Trophies at all and that I already have my hands pretty full with this thread, it won't be me doing the Trophy thread. So someone else is gonna have to do it.

Can the "soul of _________" titles be unlocked via vs mode? I'm getting tired of grinding arcade and quick battle to get them.

Not yet. 100 bucks says Namco kept it locked so that they can pretend later on that they're listening to the fans by making available as DLC, and then blaming Sony/Microsoft that it can't be free. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back