SCV Tokyo Game Show/GAMEfest Video Archive

what with the very last hit of tira's CE why does it not happen sometimes

I noticed that too. I only watched the Tira vs Ivy and Tira vs Maxi, but one difference I noticed is that the extra hit came when she changed stance during the CE.

edit- Now that I also seen Tira vs Siegfried, I think it safe to say that she has to be or end in GS to preform the extra hit.

Thanks sousuhi! ; )

There's another Q above about Mitsu's Relic Stance- do you know if it is still in the game?

Oh you got it- great!

I looked at the tira vs. Ivy vid, and besides seeing Tira's CE, I also saw Ivy's hand glowing bright blue before doing her own CE. I'm so glad, because that means it's see-able (and hopefully duck-able).

I looked at the tira vs. Ivy vid, and besides seeing Tira's CE, I also saw Ivy's hand glowing bright blue before doing her own CE. I'm so glad, because that means it's see-able (and hopefully duck-able).
Yeah, I actually noticed this on the Evo stage show footage first and didn't bring it up. I wanted my Ivy playing friends reaction when I ducked it for the first time without knowing how. They hate it when I duck Ivy's throws, and that would just be demoralizing.

Has there been any videos with Voldo's Critical Edge? The only ones I've seen were blocked or hit while grounded so it didn't go through. :x

Back