SCV voice preferences per character

Some lines really stuck with me in English. I cant imagine ever switching most of the characters to Japanese i would miss to many lines that i love. Like Tira's when she does her unblockable in gloomy "What, WANNA FIGHT!?". Viola's voice is another one i love since it's the same as Amy's. It does a good job of capturing her emotionless apathy. Or Yoshimitsu and Dampierre's everything. I actually love all the English voices, i think the voice actors did a fantastic job considering some of the super corny dialogue they had to work with. Still i dont mind the Japanese voices, i just cant understand any of it out except pyrrha's gomenesais.

The only voice i cant stand in Japanese is Xiba's because he has the super forced shonen voice i hear so often in animes. It's like a 50 year old women trying to sound like a teenager.

Everyone's English voice is perfect.

There's an issue with Ivy's voice though, in English when I do her 44A+B UB it uses a Japanese voice clip. Don't even know if this has been fixed since I'm still on version 1.0... haven't been able to update it since I got it.

I found a lot of things annoying about the Japanese voices.

I like most in Japanese or English. JH is great as Tira (I thought she was great as FemShep too though). I can't stand Ivy's English voice

There's an issue with Ivy's voice though, in English when I do her 44A+B UB it uses a Japanese voice clip. Don't even know if this has been fixed since I'm still on version 1.0... haven't been able to update it since I got it.
Alpha Patroklos has similar issues where a lot of his lines are in Japanese even when the voice settings are set to English. It's quite irritating.

Back