SCVI Cervantes Edits

WindupSkeleton

[14] Master
Share your self-made outfits for Cervantes here!
For edits of the base character only. Thank you :)

Last edited:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181019214252.jpg

Human Cervantes

Leviathan Cervantes
1541009949102-png.53659

1541009964521-png.53660

Notes: Again it's his typical 2P. I took influences by medieval Aquamen fanart and cosplays for this, hence the color scheme which isn't exactly far off for a Cervantes alt either I guess. This one really made me think of a way to spice it up and not look so blinding with all the scaled armor, hence the moon masks. I skipped a mask for this one just to show him with an unheathy pallor. Look and you'll see he has a different skin tone accented by makeup to make his face look more messed up. I intended for the dirt to resemble barnacles or other nasty sea stuff.

Long time lurker, first time poster but how do you edit Cervantes or Astaroth? I have seen here that you can edit them but in my game it just lets me change the color of their outfit.

You can edit them. They (along with Voldo and I think one or two more) really let you choose alternate physical feature colors like Cervantes’s glowing parts or Voldo’s gags.

You can edit them. They (along with Voldo and I think one or two more) really let you choose alternate physical feature colors like Cervantes’s glowing parts or Voldo’s gags.
Thank you very much. I just thought when it said color 1 or 2 that it meant I would just be able to edit the colors not the items. It is good to know that is not the case!

Back