SCVI Nightmare's Move Analysis

That is one of sieg's stance moves, Engared. I don't think i've seen the low NSS B either, so that's likely what has replaced it.

However, I recall seeing his 11B from SC4 is back! The long range low that is similar to NSS B, though I don't recall which video I saw it in.

Wake me up when 11K is back. :D :sc4nm1:

That's awesome that 11B is back. Amazing long range poke.

Though that new FC3B move if safe on block looks really, really deadly.

Last edited:
No

That's SCVI Nightmare's NSS B which was the first part of Siegfried's SSH BBB in SCV.

That's a really, really strange change. Hope the old NSS B or a new low is somewhere in there; the threat of a low, even if slow as hell is extremely important; either that or we'll have to do some stance dancing mix-ups from NSS.

Who told you that? It's launch punishable,

No one. Just from watching your videos and no one punishing it...

I did use the word, "if".

That sucks. :( Probably would be utterly broken if it was. But I guess it's a duck punish or high risk high whiff punish. Especially with the potential of tech trap/dead trap mix-up after.

Last edited:

1A Lethal Hits on Tech Trap.

Nightmare in Terror Charge or Soul Charge Mode can block NCC that are 3 hits or more. Nightmare blocks the last hit of Xianghua's CH AAB on CH.

CH AAB.gif

SCVI's Nightmare's 66KB is amazing on NH. The 2nd hit is his old SCV 6B/SCIII & SCIV aB that stuns on CH ~ NSS K ~ 2A+B. Nightmare does in SCVI as a NC.

Nightmare 66KB.gif

No one. Just from watching your videos and no one punishing it...

I did use the word, "if".

That sucks. :( Probably would be utterly broken if it was. But I guess it's a duck punish or high risk high whiff punish. Especially with the potential of tech trap/dead trap mix-up after.

Lol my bad, need to stop glazing over posts. Yeah would be a bit too good if it wasn't, but still a great move.

So far I'v only seen Nightmare's old 3A from Soul Calibur 2 in the form of a follow up combo, will that not be a standalone move like it was or at least have the A GI property?

So can someone simply just compare him to his non-Nightmare/Siegfried form in layman's terms? I do recognize some non-Nightmare moves along with the actual Nightmare (post-Siegfried) moves.

Back