Seattle Casuals

That's some good shit! Man, I'm glad you captured the Maxi stuff. Bryan was doing some totally different shit against me.

Man! If anybody see these things, please help me. Lies is Satan I tell you! I know I suck but there has got to be something I can do to even our matches. God I can't even watch the whole thing! I see where you started Cam! Ha! God I play like an idiot!

Gotta admit, I do have a selection bias. I upload the matches that I remember being interesting... and somehow the vids of me getting my ass kicked don't seem quite as good... Hmmm. Also, for some reason the recorder always seems to lose these vids... no, really!

I think I do have a couple good vids of GreatOne's Mitsu cutting stuff up... Not sure about Sweets though. He always makes his opponent look bad when he wins, lol.

Edit: uploaded the last couple of vids. Tac vs Bryan and GO vs me. Not 100% sure who is who in the Maxi vs Yun vid.

Well Yun looked like top tier!
Lastdragon- your sets needs a lot more work First# do B A after you hit with 33B Mix it up with 44B+K 2# if u counter hit 33B mix it up with 6k and fc 3 A B then do 33 b pushes out so well :) once you get those things down your sets will be scary!!!!:(

Yeah bruh, I'll be flying in on the 28th or 29th. The 30th is the ceremony. So I'll have Friday and Saturday free. Do y'all do late night meetings. Thatd be more up my alley but either is fine. I'm excited to see some Texas boys play this game. The scene there dried up really quick during the SC2 days.

Back