[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I'm not planning anything tonight and I haven't heard anything. I might show up tomorrow, but I think tonight I'm going to chill, I'm still pretty run down from being sick when we sessioned earlier.

ok we can session at my house or we can all go to gamers wanted and have a crazy session and we can actually do a mini tournament.

Someone forgot a blue and black LG phone on Sprint at my house.

Hey, that is Chris's phone. If you stop by tonight can you bring it?

Also, I'm down for whatever tonight. Gamers wanted sounds fun and it's pretty close to where I live.

Okay, so I've been hearing there's some new guys from this area who have wanted to play SC but think that we're done with it. Let me just say that that is complete bullshit. As long as me and Sweets are around there will ALWAYS be a place for SC sessions to go down. Yeah we may be playing that MK now but SC is now, has been, and will forever will be our 1st and only love.

So any of you new people who may be reading this, hit me up. If you don't feel like posting, PM me. We're having sessions every Saturday now and will always have a SC set up if needed. Don't be shy people, we still love this game!

I'm always down to play. I haven't played an online match in awhile, every time I try to join a game the opponent leaves the session....I dunno if they're afraid or just waiting for a specific person, but either way it's been awhile and I miss the competition. my XBL gamertag is BLUMPKINxMAN. I'm always available if I'm online and I'm always willing to quit whatever it is I'm playing for a good SC session.

I'm always down to play. I haven't played an online match in awhile, every time I try to join a game the opponent leaves the session....I dunno if they're afraid or just waiting for a specific person, but either way it's been awhile and I miss the competition. my XBL gamertag is BLUMPKINxMAN. I'm always available if I'm online and I'm always willing to quit whatever it is I'm playing for a good SC session.
Hey bruh, glad to hear from you. I haven't really played online in quite some time an actually don't have an active XBL account. But if you wanted to get some games in, as I said above we're always down for SC. If you want to get some offline games in let me know. We'll do whatever we can to set that up.

Seriously though, don't be shy. We are highly passionate about this game and would love to be able to play offline again with some new people. Gotta get ready for that SC V! Hit me up. Let me know what days are good for you, if you need a ride, etc.

Hey bruh, as I always said anytime y'all wanna come through it's fine. I'm actually holding a session for a couple of people this Friday as we're going to some tournament this Saturday. So if y'all wanna come through then that'll be fine.

Offline is probably out of the question for me :-/ it's nothing personal, I'm just too busy with work and family so online is just about it for me.

Offline is probably out of the question for me :-/ it's nothing personal, I'm just too busy with work and family so online is just about it for me.

LOL dont gimmie that shit. I work 50+ hours a week and am married with 2 kids and I still find time to play wit the offline homies.

You have a great oppurtunity, the SC community in seattle is some of the best in the country. Id kill to play with that group. Still glad to see new members popping up. specially with bad ass avatars like urs...(im a hot rod guy). Try to reconsider and make some time if you can homes!!

HRD

Well, we've been trying to meet every week. We used to meet exclusively in Seattle at Greatone's but since MGV moved out here from NY, we also have a place in Renton. Just let us know when you're thinking about coming out and we'll probably have something going on.

Edit: We're meeting at John's tomorrow in Seattle. Please PM either Greatone or myself if you need directions.

Are you sure it won't be a problem John? I was reading over on testyourmight that you might have a lot of people there to play MK. We don't want to hog setups if you guys are head down practicing for the salty runback. I think most of us at least dabble in MK, but we'll probably want some MvC and SF4AE time as well.

Yeah, we probably won't have a lot of people show up tomorrow but you may be right. So I don't wanna make y'all travel so far with just one setup for Marvel and SF. Y'all do what you wanna do. Sweets and I have put our shit behind this MK and anyone who may still wanna play SC. We don't wanna force anyone to come all the way out here when we're not playing the games y'all are. But like I said we can set aside one of the setups for whatever y'all wanna do. Just holla at us and tell us what y'all wanna do.

Nah it's not a problem at all. Anything for my boys. We've got three setups downstairs and can make it four or five if need be. So if y'all wanna still come through we'll be here. I don't expect much at this tourney just wanna get out there and meet people to be honest. So either way let us know. We'll be here.

We'll be there. There is no lab as MGV is going to his girl's Graduation, and besides, I miss you guys, so I wouldn't mind going retro and playing some SC. :)

Hey, I just thought about it. Someone may wanna bring their 360. Most of the guys play MK on 360 here so ours will be occupied.

Back