[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

i'll be there. you need a lift tomorrow, john?
Yeah bruh, I'd appreciate it. I'll be ready by 5...ish. Lol
Dante's over in the UDistrict right? Any good parking over there? I usually go to the UW by bus because I live in the Northgate area so I've never actually driven that way.
Yeah bruh, they have plent of street parking not to far away but if you want, you could drive over to my house on Holman and ride with us (if Bryan doesn't mind). It's not far from Northgate at all and I've got plenty of space on my driveway. Who knows, maybe we can all have a minor session at my house after GC. Let me know and I'll give you the directions.

Nah, no big. I can park there after I find it or take the bus down that way. I'm pretty busy up until 5 at the very least so best to make it there on my own if I can make it.

Nah, no big. I can park there after I find it or take the bus down that way. I'm pretty busy up until 5 at the very least so best to make it there on my own if I can make it.
Cool bruh, hope to see you there.

Now who else? Come on people if we can keep 8-12 people up for the next couple of months I promise to do something for everyone that will definitely make it worth their time.

Good stuff tonight folks. I need some more general play practice before I can dig in and get more consistent with Zwei. Gotta shake off the rust.

I will try to make it out to Jon's house after I'm off of work but I'd need a ride back to my house in Lake City if anyone can offer that....???

Okay good shit. I will be ready by 6:30-7 so everyone come on through. Bryan and I were talking about getting some stuff from this BBQ place that just opened down the road so if y'all are interested in trying it let us know. Zig if you could bring your PS3 again it'd be much appreciated. I'll see y'all soon.

NorCal tourney, in general? That'd be NorCal Install. It's happening this weekend, today and tomorrow, I believe.

Also, it looks like I will NOT be hosting this Wednesday night as I had hoped to do before we left for NCR.

*sad panda face*

Oh well, I will see some of you guys down in SF, safe travels y'all :).

The Aeon buffs don't look that good, and Raph lost some good shit. GG Project Soul

Well I guess what's more important is other characters got it worse. Can't wait to hear all the salt from Pyrrah and Oprah players over her angel step nerf lol

Edit: or not, the terminology in that document is confusing. Apparently "freeze when performing" means on hit. I thought they'd turned Pyrrah's 236B into i15 or something

Algol, Asta, & Aeon buffs, I'm happy.

Hard to understand the Raph nerfs though.

So TAS B is like i16 now? Or the frames on hit/block are worse?

edit: Aeon is looking pretty solid on paper to me. Better throw range, safe 66A, buff 4B... nice. Most importantly, BBB is finally a combo, lol.

Hey guys, I'm curious when the next casuals is -- I disappeared for a while there to lick my wounds but I'm back and ready for more fights, and I admit, I'm loving the patch notes, just curious to see what they will do to my game -- Gosh, if 66A becomes like the SC4 66A... easy setups for everything! Though I've gotten so used to 3B, and without that pushback... D= I doubt anyone is still going to use BBB haha, though sometimes its fun to throw out at random! I'm curious how the delay on his FLY will work out... actual fake out potential?

In anycase, hi again!

Back