[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

As much as I'd like to be, like I said before I'll actually be at MLG Raleigh this weekend. Anything after that though and I'm down.
Doh! I forgot about that... sorry. Been too busy trying to wrangle everyone/everything... I keep forgetting who all I've asked what.

Hey John, how was MLG? I only caught the end of the tournament on the 8way stream.
Hey Cam! It was great bruh. I got BLOWN the fuck up by RTD inn a Mitsu mirror but I expected that. Regardless I had fun. What's going on with my Seattle boys?

Oh and Heaton because I know you're lurking about, I got the gloves jabroni.

Sounds pretty cool. Seattle's pretty dead when it comes to SC5, no activity.

I heard you're moving to New York, is that true? Give my congrats to Ramon on the win, he backed up his big talk!

We should get together one last time for some SC before you go.

So get registered: LATEREG10 gets you $10 off until Monday!
Was just posting that! Damn you long posts.

Well, Zig won the PAX tournament. Second place went to someone I didn't know about from the east side. I hope he posts up! I let him know about 8WR. They both got sticks provided by MarkMan.

Next Saturday, September 15 will be our monthly, Saturday Slugfest III, at Dante's Seattle at 3:00pm. This is going to be GO's last time playing in Seattle before moving. We have someone RSVP'd on the thread. The Show will be there for sure. Evan, I assume you're coming for TTT2 as well? Need to hear from Cam, Bryan, Gojira, and Zig. Heaton, you available? We can find you a ride. And then also down South is CurryRaisu and 13th Warrior? And I assume Super Joe and EBM will be too focused on TTT2, but maybe they'll enter? Let's make it great! Help me out! (Definitely gonna need setups, too)

I will likely be there for TTT2, I'll probably play some SCV too, just so I do get some practice in before EoS.

Yes, I'm going to take your championship win from NWM4!

Looking forward to it.

Also we're doing a release party for TTT2 at Gamebreakerz tonight.. .you should stop by!

Tekken and I are probably not meant to be. Competitively, at least. There are some things about TTT2 that turn me off - ten billion match-ups, MORDOOK killing you in two hits - but I'll play some casuals for it at EoS and make the call there.

Great One, you're leaving?! I tried to stop by Dante's today, but it was arond 5:30, so I must have been too late. Can I take you to dinner man?

I was at Dante's today to say goodbye in person and maybe play some Calibur, but I don't think GO ended up showing.

So, Greatone, goodbye man. Good times.

Dammit guys, I'm sooooo sorry. No one really said anything about going to Dante's so I took an extra shift at work. Like I told Bryan though I've had to push back the move date about a month for work reasons. I'll be at the tournament next week to support the Seattle scene one last time so hopefully we can all meet up there. Tac you should definitely show up. Maybe we can all do dinner afterwards. Hope to see y'all there. I'll holla!

Back