[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I need transportation like always, but I'm more than eager to get in the next event. Anyone willing to pick me up if Cam can't? I'm kinda leaning on his generosity :(

I need transportation like always, but I'm more than eager to get in the next event. Anyone willing to pick me up if Cam can't? I'm kinda leaning on his generosity :(
depends on if my car is full or not. you are in seattle, right?

Actually between Redmond and Bellevue, on 148th street. I can meet you up somewhere, like a transit center, so long as its on a bus. I -could- get to the event by bus, but its nearly 2 hours, and some additional walking.

mm, it is viable for me to take 405 up to lynnwood if needed, i did that last time. there are too many variables at the current time for me to confirm a spot in my car, unless we stuff jdaco in the trunk again.

hopefully cam can provide the ride you need. if not, i will get back to you as soon as possible.

My friend doesn't really care for getting better right now. He just wants to help me support the community and he said he has nothing better to do. But I did manage to teach him that the block button is a thing.

Sweetbeans, thanks! Cam has to actually check on the forum for me to get up with him, but if I don't say anything by Friday, then I will most likely need a ride. I'll PM you my address, unless you want to pick me up in a particular location.

Back