[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Sweet so what's the details on gameclucks like entry charge? Any famous scv players play their just wondering I play a mean apat and what does everyone play on I hope 360 I tried the ps3 can't get a hang of it for someone reason

Sweet so what's the details on gameclucks like entry charge? Any famous scv players play their just wondering I play a mean apat and what does everyone play on I hope 360 I tried the ps3 can't get a hang of it for someone reason

Heaton is probably our most famous SCV player... we normally play on PS3 though... are you a pad warrior? We've got a few people that can play on both...

Never even touched a pad before standard Xbox controller but I believe I could probably get used to a pad if I could afford one paying all these motorcycle repairs I can play on ps3 but not at my full potential sorry if I seem cocky I'm just way better on xbox

entry at gameclucks is 5$ venue, 5$ entry. many food options nearby, and i always bake for tourneys.
we ps3 here, so hopefully we can figure something out so you can play as well as possible.

If you play using the xbox controller, you can get this http://www.amazon.com/Pro-EX-Controller-PS3-Playstation-3/dp/B003VWXV50/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375091707&sr=8-2&keywords=power a ps3 controller it's cheap and works great for people use to using xbox controllers. I use to have one. If you use an arcade stick, I got one that I can lend for any events that I show up too. But I won't be at the gameclucks event due to work. If you can make it to Super Smash Games in Tacoma this coming Thursday, I'll be there.

you can borrow an arcade stick from me, too, if needed.
i suggest getting a converter, too. jdaco has xbox, but uses ps3 controller with converter.

Sweet I'm gonna buy a ps3 and I'll add yall so we can play I'll be in everrete after Aug 22 due to court I look forward to meeting/playing scv with yall I'm also gonna get the Hori fighting commander 3 pro like what woahhzz has and the one in the link Harry posted ty

Damn! Now I really with I was back in WA.
All this talk of baked goods and new people has got me excited for no reason

If you play using the xbox controller, you can get this http://www.amazon.com/Pro-EX-Controller-PS3-Playstation-3/dp/B003VWXV50/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375091707&sr=8-2&keywords=power a ps3 controller it's cheap and works great for people use to using xbox controllers. I use to have one. If you use an arcade stick, I got one that I can lend for any events that I show up too. But I won't be at the gameclucks event due to work. If you can make it to Super Smash Games in Tacoma this coming Thursday, I'll be there.
Thanks Harry, I might have to get me one for these. I also thought of switching to a Arcade Stick as well but im going to have to relearn iMCF and aB+K for Yoshi. Just thinking on what I should do right now.

Thanks Harry, I might have to get me one for these. I also thought of switching to a Arcade Stick as well but im going to have to relearn iMCF and aB+K for Yoshi. Just thinking on what I should do right now.
I say it's best to stick with what works for you instead of spending money on new arcade stick or controller that you might not feel comfortable with. Or you can get a hitbox because everyone else has one. #peerpressure

you can always borrow an arcade stick for casuals sometime to see if you like it before spending money on one for yourself.

alternatively, get a hitbox. a bunch of us have them, so you can try it out too, if you want.

you can always borrow an arcade stick for casuals sometime to see if you like it before spending money on one for yourself.

alternatively, get a hitbox. a bunch of us have them, so you can try it out too, if you want.
I've looked into this and i'd have to say it looks pretty cool !

also I've had experience with Arcade Sticks on Street Fighter but that's not what we play here. :p

I have a question as well, as for coming down for casuals would I ask before I decide to come down to play ?

Would it be Evan since hes the host of it ?

if so what would be the best way to let everyone know ?

I just don't want show up with it being problematic for the host that's all.

We're doing casuals at Smash Games in Tacoma which is a public venue... so you can show up! I'd just make sure that other SCV players will be there too before you make the trek down since it's about an hour each way...

just give us a shout in the thread if we have not already said we will be there. we will be there tonight.
i usually bring a setup with krynxe for this, and evan will be there either way since he plays tekken.

just let me know if you want to try out my hitbox, or if you want me to bring an arcade stick tonight.

that was a good fight we had Sunday Harry. Sorry for lag friends gf decided to upload videos to the web I'm also getting better with the ps3 controller its gonna be a harder fight for you next. I was using the Hori fight pad pretty dope controller.

Back