[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Can't go to casuals today guys don't got the money to make it. On another note, is the next tournament in Lynwood this week or next?

None of the SC players have been showing up to the weeklies... it might be dead over here...

But Saturday Slugfest at Gameclucks is going on this weekend.

Fuck then I can't go gotta work. And aren't the others still in school? Kryxne and Pie don't look any older than 16 to me. I'll show up the thursday after next fo sho though. And I'll make sure to practice Tekken so I can actually be at the very least somewhat annoying. You and Johnny have been kind enough to play with me when no one else shows up.

ha ha ha real funny. i am just deceptively young looking, thank you.

been in college lately, though. have not really had the drive to leave the house much lately, getting behind on cleaning and whatnot because i would rather sleep than do homework, or something like that. we will try to stop by sometime soon.

Boxer's fracture, peroneal tendonitis, waiting on an RJ45 to USB cable for Hitbox.

And as usual, Air Force stuff.

Holy shit you guys are still alive. Although, I had already been expecting Heaton to not show up anymore, everyone else seemed to just disappear. All I could think was what the fuck where's my sweets. Also, you guys seriously don't look college age, but then again work is turning me into an old man too fast. Never work in a potato processing factory kids. It robs you of your soul.

nah, it is totally fair to say i look younger. if i do not have my keys in my hand, and am not wearing the right footwear, i look about 14. krynxe just looks 16 no matter what he does.

(but between me, jdaco, and krynxe, i am the oldest. :P )

uh, yeah, we are alive. you can always bug krynxe on psn if you wanna play since you will likely find both of us there. i will try to bring sweets next time.

Exactly how old are you two, anyway?

My ship date is still December 3rd, but everything seems to get crazier the closer I get to it. That, among other things, makes it kind of hard to get to Smash.

Fool I added you on XBL but we're never on at the same time. I'm 22 by the way so I'm pretty sure I'm older than most of you.

That's why I said most of you. I specifically implied that there is at least 1 person older than I. Old man

Hey, what's going on? Just moved to Lakewood a couple weeks ago from Arizona. How's the SCV scene up here? Any players nearby who might want to get some matches in sometime?

Hey, what's going on? Just moved to Lakewood a couple weeks ago from Arizona. How's the SCV scene up here? Any players nearby who might want to get some matches in sometime?
Don't know where Lakewood is, but if you're looking for people to play Super Smash Games in Tacoma is where we have our casuals on Thursday. Lynwood is where we have are monthly tournaments at GameClucks. Pie no fuckin way you're 19

Back