[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

LMAO! You think that ass whupping I gave you was bad? Get your roody poo candy ass down here and these boys will show you how it's really done. I'm a scrub. These boys down here waiting and hungry to eat some online ass up. Lol! Holla!

lol...

ill give you this...u were beasting everyone...but tequila and vodka is one hell of a drug. The best way to tell im on my shit is my just frame. I will come down and prove myself win or lose.

Sean, PLEASE show this boy how to play Cassie. Fuck yo JF nicca! You wanna learn Cass? Guttinboy will beat the living shit out of you. But you'll see how to follow up on a lot of shit that you miss that is guaranteed. You wanna play Amy? Minuteman will beat the dog shit out of you but at the same time show you just how cheap that bitch can really be. You wanna play Sieg? HowIPlayThisGame will make yo mama's doves cry when he's done with you. But he'll definitely show you how to punish the fuck outta scrubs like me with that fucker.

My point? I'm a scrub bruh. AND I haven't played online in a year. Regardless of what you drank or how much there is no way I should've beasted like that. Get your ass down here and get some games in. Holla!

no worrys...
Ill put on some prince and give you some purple rain, show you what it sounds like when doves cry. haha

Ok that shit was funny LOL!!!!!
R&B you gonna let some guy come way from Philly be4 you get one visit over to the house and you only 2hrs away!! At least show up once a month bruh.... real talk. And if you need a lil gas help we got ya on that ya heard!! Did you get your license yet?

Hmm i saw a Rice and Beans Gamer tag on XBL playing me the other day and I massacred it pretty easy...wonder if its the same guy.

Ok that shit was funny LOL!!!!!
R&B you gonna let some guy come way from Philly be4 you get one visit over to the house and you only 2hrs away!! At least show up once a month bruh.... real talk. And if you need a lil gas help we got ya on that ya heard!! Did you get your license yet?

lol im working on it man..i should have it back hopefully by next week.

Hmm i saw a Rice and Beans Gamer tag on XBL playing me the other day and I massacred it pretty easy...wonder if its the same guy.
I dont remember playing you...i always remember the ones that whoop my ass

What the fuck does that mean? Look Colin you wanna be a sheep and follow the crowd go ahead. But expect me to Baaaa at you everytime from now on. If I cared about the amount of people playing a game I'd go play one of those fucking shooting games. I play what I enjoy. And that is it. People can do what they want but I've never followed the pack and you won't ever see me doing that. You better ask Sweets about me. So as far as I'm concerned you can take everyone of those names that little bitty screenshot you put up, roll it up into a nice tight little roll, bronze it, shine it up really nice, turn it sideways, and...well you can figure it out.

Holla!

Back