[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

john, where did you go to get your xbox fixed? would you recommend that place to me if i wanted to get mine fixed? because i need to get my xbox fixed so i can play mahvel
It's a place up there on Lake City. They fixed it up so it's working just fine. It may just take a little longer than they say it will. At most two weeks. I can't remember what it's called but we'll figure it out. And curse you twice! Have me contributing to the delinquency of playing this bullshit!

john, where did you go to get your xbox fixed? would you recommend that place to me if i wanted to get mine fixed? because i need to get my xbox fixed so i can play mahvel

I had good experiences going through Microsoft directly. They also take a while, but the repair cost was only around $99. See you guys tomorrow.

Alright I'm gonna keep this as short and sweet as possible, but I have to say it. I'm done guys. Without boring you all with all the details there's just too much on my plate right now as far as having to take care of these bills that I just don't have the energy or frankly the desire to pick up these other games. I have to be honest and I truly just don't like any other games besides SC. MK really is just a novelty for me and even though I can look at MvC in a new light I really don't think...no...I know that I won't enjoy it. I told y'all a long time ago I'm no gamer. This game, or series I should say, is about the only thing I can stick with. So now that it's dead I really can't make anymore excuses. I have to go out there and grind on this job, pick up overtime shifts, work extra hours, etc. Y'all know we've been having these money problems for awhile especially after the whole Miko being a total complete hole of debt for us.

So listen, I'm glad to see you all have founds something else you can enjoy and I REALLY want y'all to have fun with it. I'm sure when Sweets gets back he'll want to join y'all as he loves this shit anyway. But I just can't keep going this way. I've been needing to do this for awhile now and I finally have the sense to do it.

Anyways, Colin I'm glad to see you're back. Now get in there and play those 2D games you love so much. Lol! For all of you though y'all got my number (Cam save a number in your phone for once, jabroni! Lol) and y'all definitely know where I live, so holla at me sometime. I hope y'all keep me in mind when SC5 comes out and we're finally out of this hole. I'll Holla!

LONG LIVE SOUL CALIBUR!!!!!

You have to do what you have to do, John. We were hoping you'd enjoy MvC with us, but if you need to focus on work, then don't let games get in the way. We'll probably keep squatting on this board, so when Soul Calibur 5 comes out you know where to find us, and if you Sweets wants to come over sometime for MvC or MK you're definitely welcome to play all you want as well.

Long live soul calibur!

Taz and Colin, I sent out messages with my address to you both. Show up sometime after 6, if you guys can make it.

where do you live again, colin? i actually forgot. i wouldn't mind, although i don't usually get home from work until around 7ish, so it might just be faster for you to bus or something.

Fuuuu nvm my ride just bailed, do you think I could like bus to a spot near your house so you wouldnt have to drive as far to pick me up?

errrr anyone have brian's number because i'm trying to get a hold of him before busses in my area stop running, they only come every hour and I need to figure out what i'm doing. preferably before 7:27 when the next bus comes >_>

@sean lol ballsy ikr?

Edit: uhh so I guess i'm not gonna be able to make it... Its not lookin like I have a way there.

Back