[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

My apartment in Redmond. I think I sent a private message to you a few weeks back with directions and my phone #, so that should still apply. Call me if you need help finding the place, or when you reach the complex.

Show up any time after 6.

so i got a place! all i gotta do now is wait till i sell this damn jeep and i'm there. juan i hope you saved some of that pork!

so i got a place! all i gotta do now is wait till i sell this damn jeep and i'm there. juan i hope you saved some of that pork!
Hey that's great Lobo. What's the area that you're moving to? Capitol Hill? And my roomate defrosted the whole damn thing so he tried to do something with it. But fuck it, I'll buy a whole new loin when you get here fresh so you can cook some of that 5 star cuisine for me! Lol!

Taz, sorry for the late response. I have your game right here still. Just send me a text whenever you wanna pick it up and I'll have it ready for you.

Oh my fucking god, sweets has been in town the past 20 days and we didn't think so. Ah feck. OH well, hopefully mk9 will be out the next time you come back dude and we can kick it at john's house. Next time, be less cryptic with your return messages dude!

We're still getting together for mvc once or twice every week though the activity on this board is low.

Colin, Taz, Sweets, John, if you guys want to join us just post. We also have a facebook group that Sean set up for talking about mvc in a place where John won't see it and think we're all gay.

And yeah, Sweets you need to be clear when you get back if you want to get some games in. I didn't know you were in town either.

Finally, MK9 (or is that 6, now?) is dropping soon. I'll be picking that up too, so hopefully we can get everybody back together for some combined MK9, MVC3, and Soul Calibur. Who's everybody planning on playing in MK?

We're planning to getting together this Friday for MK9 and MvC3. Post if you're interested in joining us.

I'm gonna trying playing Shang Tsung. Gotta take those souls!

Sweets! Are you coming back tomorrow??? And John, are you ready to be rocked? I think we need a get together at John's!

MGVFinest who is a Setsuka player from NY is moving to Seattle. I told him to hit you guys up.

Back