[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Good games Friday night. I missed my boys and we were glad y'all could make it out. Cam how did you do at Marvel? After I got knocked out and saw how slow those brackets were moving for MK I just wanted to go. Drinking that many vodka and cranberry was not a great idea. But hey, I won my matches afterwards, so there's something to be said about calming your nerves during a tourney. Lol. Anyway, I didn't get last place so I feel good about that. I think I may have recruited some more people for MK and possibly SC (y'all know i had to try) so overall a successful tournament for me.

It went alright, I went 2 and 2, but I can do a lot better than that. Next time, I think the vodka sounds like a pretty good idea.

I was looking for you afterwords to give you back your stick (thanks for letting me borrow it!) but you'd already headed out. Hope there were no problems with all the vodka in that respect.

Hey Taz! I was thinking about you earlier this week. How've you been? I think those guys are holding sessions out there by you now, so you shouldn't have to go to far to play those wretched games.

Guys can someone help prepare a letterhead and resume.
I'll try to find a job here in US.
Taz, I looked around but for some reason can't post the link right now. But if you google resume/letterhead tempates you'll find all kinds of things you can use.
yoo john when are you sessioning,ill come play you in soulcalibur
We're having a double session this week. Most of the MK guys are coming over this Friday and I know Taver is coming both days, Friday/Saturday. He's been wanting to get at you for awhile now. He's leveled up quite a bit at that MK. But you KNOW I'm down for some SC. Just let me know when. I'm off Thursday through Saturday so I can do that any of those days for sure (for future reference).

Hey John, I was going to ask if you needed your stick back at the Salty Runback yesterday but I didn't see you there. No MK running?

Let me know if you need the stick back in any kind of time frame.

Nah, I couldn't make it yesterday. Work has been hectic so I had to stay off the gaming for a bit. Right now I don't really need it bruh but maybe in a couple of weeks as we're having visitors from NY the week Sweets gets back (7/12) so around that time would be fine. Appreciate Cam. How'd you do yesterday?

I made top 8, albiet in 7th place. Thor was mighty, and the spectators cheered his improbable low-tier victories! Next time I aim to reach top 3.

Goddamn you're up late Cam. Lol! I have faith in you and the almight god of thunder. You will get these jabronis next time!

Hey thanks a lot Cam! I appreciate it. I have to admit I was feeling a little weird about turning 30 but it passed. No on to bigger and better things. Like my beloved NY boys are coming this Wednesday!!! So if anyone wants the chance to meet the MOST electrifying men in gaming entertainment, let me know. I have no idea what their itinerary is but I'm sure they'll be around the house for a time. Y'all let me know.

P.S.

Apparently these fucking jabronis play....marvel. Ugh! So maybe some of y'all can get in some games with them that way if they're so inclined.

Back