[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I'm going to withhold judgment until people start learning the frame data. Maxi looked pretty good that first year...then he totally got fucking destroyed.

i think maxi may have given his disease to raph, based on what i saw in that stream. raph is apparently still a vampire (neckbite throw) so maybe he bit maxi and accidentally drained the disease out of him.

Hey Cam, if you don't have anything to do and wanna come through give me a call. (206) 293-6501. I don't have anything to do and I'll be home all night. Sorry for not saying anything earlier but I didn't know if I was gonna work tonight or not. Freaking Occupy Seattle had me going crazy, but guess who ended up in the local Seattle newspaper? Lol!

Gentlemen, I have to ask. Due to the possible bad weather coming tomorrow and the fact that there's gonna be a 14 hour SC5 stream starting at 7 p.m. tomorrow should we postpone the session tomorrow? I'm down to play as you all know but I will definitely be paying VERY close attention to that stream and will be grinding for the 14 hours it's gonna be on. Either way let me know. Holla!

Yeah, the stream started at 7 last night and ended about noon today. When videos come up I'll post a link. I'm working tomorrow so we'll just do it this next coming Friday. Holla

Back