[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Hey Sean! Long time no see. Hey if that's the case get it! BUT, I may have a little surprise this weekend. I'll find out soon.

Anyways, for those who are coming over this Friday please post up (coughcoughHeatonisawhorecoughcough). There is the possible afore mentioned surprise. Plus it'll be a nice time to get everyone new and old together and see what we're working with. We can set the logistics and all that good shit for meeting up. Holla!

Man, you're all mad. Yeah, I'm comin', and we finally gonna have our Chicken Match. It'll be delicious. Be good to meet everyone else, too, and educate them on the superiority of my chicken to yours.

Also if the surprise is what you talked about last night in IRC, I'm excited. =)

Man, you're all mad. Yeah, I'm comin', and we finally gonna have our Chicken Match. It'll be delicious. Be good to meet everyone else, too, and educate them on the superiority of my chicken to yours.

Also if the surprise is what you talked about last night in IRC, I'm excited. =)
Shhhhhh! You know nothing! Lol! Say bruh, how you getting out here?

Shhhhhh! You know nothing! Lol! Say bruh, how you getting out here?

Two ways I've thought of. Either bus, which isn't a problem since I live a minute away from a bus stop, go to transit center, blah blah blah, OR I'm getting a ride from my friend who's interested in coming. He hasn't played Soul Calibur since we were both like 10, and he doesn't touch fighting games at all, but I'm trying to drum up interest with the new game coming out.

Hm. A surprise? I might drop by this Friday.

I'll bring my Kindle just in case it's not that surprising after all. :p

Edit: What time Friday? Earliest I can show up is probably 7:30 PM.

Damn, I got plans with a friend from work to go dancing. I'll see what's up and if I can sneak some time away so I can meet the new cats. :)

Shout outs to all the new guys who showed up tonight. So glad y'all could make it and hope to keep this going. Shout outs to Heaton for getting that FT7 on me. I chased you off your mains but you still got the better of me. Fuck Apprentice. Hopefully we can do it bigger next week and we'll have some other stuff. You know stuff that will just make your nuts just itch when you even get to see it much less play. Lol! See y'all next week. Holla!

sorry about last friday. it was my brithday and i got TORN UP. weather depending, this friday looks good for me if you guys are still gonna throw down. january is a crazy month for me with birthdays every 4 or 5 days.

Not a problem bruh. Happy belated birthday to you. We all just kind of got together and played a few games and basically just did a meet & greet. I'll be hosting again this Friday barring any work complications so we'll all have a chance to do a little more. If anyone is down, I believe they have that GameClucks thing at Dante's this Thursday. I've been meaning to drop in and see what we can get started for SC down there along with hopefully recruiting a few people. It'd be nice to get this pre-release tournament as big as possible to show that SC is going to be a contender in this city.

If anyone is down, I believe they have that GameClucks thing at Dante's this Thursday.

We'll be at our location in Lynnwood this Thursday, but we are looking to hold more events at Dante's real soon. When I find out, I'll let you know when our next one is. We had a lot of people just show up to hang out. You can also see Cam beat us all at Marvel 3 >.>

Edit: We're looking to be at Dante's on Thursday, January 26 and Saturday, February 11.

John, feeling any... itchiness coming on? Keep us posted on that shit, I want REPORTS!

As for the pre-release tournament, Gamebreakerz is holding one on the afternoon of the 30th, one day before SCV is released. They'll have copies available to play in the store from 5 pm on and the tournament will start later in the evening. Here's the facebook page for the event, if you want to learn more about it or the venue, which has a great history of supporting the fighting game community in the Northwest- the owner was one of the major organizers behind Northwest Majors.

By all means bruh, if you can make it you're more than welcome. If you have any questions or whatever let me know. I'll do what I can to help.
I may bring my friend. I've already pre-ordered the game through Amazon, so if I win I'll give it to him.

Curious, if I enter the non-preorder way and win, do I still win it? ;p

Back