[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Okay, I got my copy of the strat guide which I was told is the Bible basically.

On to other things, I'm actually off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have no problem with Thursday and love that it's at Dante's as that's like 15 mintes away from me. I'll be there this coming event for sure. I'll bring my PS3's and my roomate, Sweets! Or my 360 whichever is needed

Okay, I got my copy of the strat guide which I was told is the Bible basically.

On to other things, I'm actually off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have no problem with Thursday and love that it's at Dante's as that's like 15 mintes away from me. I'll be there this coming event for sure. I'll bring my PS3's and my roomate, Sweets! Or my 360 whichever is needed

i thought this thursday's gameclucks tourney was in lynnwood? Or are you talking about after this thursday?
Also, John, what time are you cool with us coming down to your place on Friday?

So I see Cam, Rob, Jesse and guttinboy (sorry man, forgot your name). Anyone else I know in here or posting under a different name?

For anyone that I don't know, sup my name is Jon. If that causes confusion with established names I can also be called Gojira. Apparently I can even deposit checks made out to Gojira, I'm just that tight with the name. I'm from Bellevue/Redmond area, mostly I participated in the SC2 community as the resident Raph player and then SC3 came along and fucked that all up. I played SC4 about 2-3 months (I was also the Amy forum mod at caliburforums) before SF4 hit arcades and tore me away from it.

Now that SC5 is out I want to give it a fair shake, but not online because online is gross in general. I'm still rusty and you may not see me that much because my job is ridiculous, but I'm going to try to make it out when I can. I see a few events, any recommendations on which one I should go to?

I see a few events, any recommendations on which one I should go to?

Cheesy Fights will happen this Saturday in Bellevue at 7 PM. Then the next Saturday (February 11) is our GameClucks Monthly @ Dante in the U District at 5 PM. These should be the larger ones.

Also, if SCV gets added to the lineup of the next Salty Runback, that will be the one you can't miss. If it happens, it will be later this month in downtown Seattle.

You know, the worst part is that Matt is bringing his PS3 to Dante's. So I could actually see this... thing in casuals.

Okay so I'm planning on going to this thing up in Lynnwood tomorrow around 6. Who else is interested in going? I know Taber and his boy are talking about it so that's at least 3 of us. Bryan I know I said we could session tomorrow but if I go to this it'll probably be about 11 by the time I get home so we might as well meet out there if you can make it. Hopefully we can do some more recruiting while we're there. Post up and let me know.

I'm planning on going too. Will you guys have Algol unlocked, or should I bring my xbox HD?

Just unlocked him this morning (although I'm still missing a stage). I'll be bringing my console, an extra hard drive, and a flash drive so we should be fine, but it's up to you.

Edit: Almost forgot, please bring discs, just in case ^^;;

You know, the worst part is that Matt is bringing his PS3 to Dante's. So I could actually see this... thing in casuals.

I think you mean the best part! I don't think that I know this man, but he is an artist.

I'll bring discs for SC5 and Marvel.

i'll be heading to gameclucks. what time is everyone thinking of going? they start super early so i was thinking maybe i would take off from work a bit early also :>

GO, do we want a 36" tube TV? It can't do HD, but it has S-video and composite hookups. It's free, we just have to come pick it up.

We mostly just use this thread. A facebook group is handy for keeping track of events and separate conversations, but it's invisible for people who don't already know about it so it's not that handy for starting up a good playerbase.

Good games at gameclucks tonight. Maybe we can make that into a sort of weekly event, similar to how gamebreakerz is for marvel.

ya, good shit tonight. hopefully i will see everyone tomorrow (friday) night at john's! speaking of which, john, is tomorrow the night when you make good on the chicken debt that you owe heaton? :j

Good games to everyone last night. Congrats to Cam for coming back and taking that shit. I know you left me and Bryan hungry for some payback. Sorry for coming on so late but got tied up again. For those who don't know we'll be sessioning at my house tonight. Everyone is welcome. If you need some help or whatever my number is all over this thread along with my address. hit me up if you get lost or whatever.

Tac i guess we can use it, but there's no way I can go out and get anything right now. If you wanna pick it up I'll definitely break it out for sessions. If anyone has another monitor they can bring for the time being as I'm hoping to get my Evo monitor real soon it'd be much appreciated. As I said, I have one of each consoles right now and will have another PS3 when Sweets gets back Tuesday.

Hey guys, I was originally planning to come tonight but Natalie isn't feeling well so I can't make it. I should be able to go to the Cheesy Fights tomorrow though. Prepare for my ghetto natsu.

I'm Sean btw Gojira.

Okay, it seems I can't find any kind of ride out to this Bellevue thing. If anyone can help me with this please let me know. You all have my number.

On another note, good shit last night. That was some of the best fun ever. I can't wait to get even more of us together and keep this scene going strong.

Yeah was good times yesterday man. After getting the guide, I'm most likely going to pick up Natsu. That bitch is fucking dirty. Btw, if anyone is on Live, add me up. mPariah

On a side note, I have a small venue down in woodinville that I'm considering opening up to casuals and maybe a weekly tournament. Me and my boy Issac can get around 4 or 5 setups running (mostly 360, one ps3). How many people would be interested in going to woodinville on a weekly basis? The place is right off 522, on North Woodinville Way. super easy to find. Also this most likely would start out as Soul Calibur exclusively then seeing how it goes i might expand to the other big games.

Please tell me if you're interested, and also what days would be best for you.

Could I get more info as to where you all are exactly and the events? Cheesie event doesn't tell me much ;p
I am located in the U-district.

Cheesy Fights!
Dom & Nicks Gourmet Pizza
5625 119th ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006

Whaaaaa???:
A T6/SCV Tournament (And others if people speak up/Willing to run)

When?:
Feb, 4 (Saturday)
Start time: 7.
End Time: When It's over

Systems: Tekken will be played on PS3. SCV will be played on XBOX.
Facebook events page

Back