[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

who is going to lynnwood tonight? john, i forget if you went to NCR or not. are you around and do you need a ride to gameclucks?

Well it all depends on if we can get this rental car or not. For some reason they're talking about some kind of credit check so we're gonna have to see whether it goes through or not. If so we'll be leaving straight for Cali. If not I'll definitely let you know bruh. FAT BURGER!!!

So we are on our way to Cali!!! Last chance for anyone that may wanna go. We'll probably be here about another hour then we're out. We can pick you up on the way. Call me on my phone. Y'all know the number

I also believe. However, I don't see John or Sweets on the bracket. Did you guys register in time?

Also, Tommy, I got your message. John's in Cali this week so there's nothing going on tonight. I'd be down to carpool next week though.

no casuals tonight unfortunately, john (greatone) and a bunch of other guys are in norcal for NCR this weekend. next week, though, there's gonna be the tourney at dante's on thursday and then the casual session at john's on friday. hopefully we will see some new faces at the friday session, since there were a few people at gameclucks last night that sounded like they were interested in getting into SCV!

Thanks to everyone who came out last week! Despite NCR, we still held a round robin and had casuals going

SCV (4 Entrants)
1. howiplaythisgame
2. Cam
3. Gojira
4. Issac
SCV 03-22.gif
For tomorrow (Thursday), we're at Dante's for week five of league play! SCV starts at 7:30pm. Details here, please let us know if you can provide setups. We'll waive your venue fee.

And yes, Salty this Sunday! (Welcome back, guys!) I'll be near a computer taking registration, so let me know if you have any questions the day off or want me to get you in the bracket. Also, we need two SCV setups for that day. Zig, you're good for one, right?

what's up guys?
I am the guy who played Ivy last night on Dante's. from Kent.
where can I play you SCV casuals with you guys?

what's up guys?
I am the guy who played Ivy last night on Dante's. from Kent.
where can I play you SCV casuals with you guys?
Hey bruh glad you came on. Unfortunately I have to work this week so I won't be able to host. Usually we hooray every Friday but alas the ncr trip changed everything around this week. Maybe someone else could host this week and we'll be back on track next week.

Hey if you guys want I can host tonight If anyone wants to play. I live in Eastlake. Just let me know and I can send you the address.

Back