[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

GameClucks in Lynnwood tomorrow (Thursday)! As usual, we'll need two PS3s.

If you can't make it that far north, go to Evan's! I know there are at least a few of you down there. Offline games! ;_;

A week and a half away from the next Salty Runback!

Hey guys, sorry for the late notice but I'm unfortunately not gonna be able to host tonight. Lotta stupid crap I'm having to deal with so I'm gonna have to postpone until next week. See y'all Thursday! Long Live hot asian bartenders!!!

Hey Guys, If you want I can host tonight if anyone is down to come. I have two monitors and my TV. I have SCV for ps3 so if any body wants to bring their setup they can, I have room. Message for the addr if interested. I live in Eastlake.

Switching computers is a terrible experience when you forgot to transfer your website passwords.....

Bla bla bla robert bla bla. Cam I picked up sc5 and would like to play. I live right by you. A walk away if that. I could spit on your apartment from Ooba's. This is Tyler by the way.

Bla bla bla robert bla bla. Cam I picked up sc5 and would like to play. I live right by you. A walk away if that. I could spit on your apartment from Ooba's. This is Tyler by the way.

Awesome, but I moved so you'll have a couple extra blocks to walk. I'll probably be free for sc this wednesday though? Will have to see.

I'm in the complex right next to the Redmond park and ride on 161st, a couple blocks away from the old place.

Can't host tonight, but I'll be around for gameclucks tomorrow and GreatOne hosts gatherings at his place every Friday night.

Also, the gameclucks tournament will actually be at gameclucks tomorrow, not at Dante's.

TWO IMPORTANT UPDATES:

1) Tomorrow's Gameclucks tourney is at Gameclucks in Lynnwood. This change is not permanent; they'll be returning to Dante's in two weeks.

Speaking of which....Tyler, Cam, and/or Tommy: Carpool tomorrow?

2) In case you forgot, the Salty Runback is THIS SATURDAY at the Spitfire restaurant in downtown Seattle. The 520 bridge will be closed this weekend, so please plan accordingly.

Edit: SCV will start at 7pm on Saturday.

Also, we'll need at least one more PS3 setup for SCV. I'm bring my PS3 and 360, but Mike will probably need my monitors for the Capcom games. Evan, if you're coming and willing to bring yours, I'd appreciate it. John, would you be willing to bring your system and monitor as well, just in case?

Back