[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

So who's coming to Gameclucks tomorrow? And who's bringing a setup? I'd like at least 2... if you can only bring a ps3 and the game that's fine too... Gameclucks has monitors/CRT's to use...

I live in the Tacoma area and would definitely like to see some local action. I plan on participating in the arcadearmageddon.com tourament. Hope to see some good competition.
Hey, I'm in the Tacoma area... where abouts are you in Tacoma? I'm getting a carpool together for tomorrow... let me know if you want to head up.

Speaking of not showing up... I'm doing Tekken/SCV tomorrow at my place starting at 7. PM me if you need my address.

Oh, and I was planning on doing the next tournament series at Gambreakers on July 6th... any objections?

Sooooo, I'm free the next couple of days. Anything going on at Gc or Dante's? I'm literally like 3 blocks away from Dante's.now. Ooh and by the way, I have to apologize but there's no way I can make it to Tacoma. As far as the 6th I'll bee in Vegas for Evo sooooo I won't make that either.

Well there's the Arcade Armageddon thing in Eastlake. Personally I have work to do that day so I'm not going.

Sooooo, I'm free the next couple of days. Anything going on at Gc or Dante's? I'm literally like 3 blocks away from Dante's.now. Ooh and by the way, I have to apologize but there's no way I can make it to Tacoma. As far as the 6th I'll bee in Vegas for Evo sooooo I won't make that either.
Holy shit GO! I'm gonna be in Vegas the same weekend performing Salsa at the tropicana! This could be fucking awesome!

I have a question, I need to know the names of good Alghol players to check out their videos.
Cam where I can find your videos??
help plz, there isn't any alot of Algol players

Hey guys, in case some of you don't know, we have another Salty Runback this month:

http://www.facebook.com/events/474017982615705/

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it due to a wedding, but I encourage you guys to show up and have a good time!

Also, I plan on attending Gameclucks this week, probably Gamebreakerz as well. If anybody is interested in carpooling to one or both, please let me know.

Back