[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I'm definitely up for some practice this week. Brackets are up for Evo and I'm taking on Sousuhi, a JP player, in my first match. Gonna be real fun.

Gamebreakerz is tonight. No SCV tourney, but we sometimes meet up there and play casuals. If I go, I'll be there around 7-ish.

Gameclucks tourney is on Thursday, usually starts around 6:30 or 7.

Hey, just wondering if anyone was coming to Gamebreakers this Friday? If anyone knows how to get a hold of Heaton, and let him know... I don't know if he reads these forums much...

Unfortunately between work and closing a deal on my new home I'm pretty booked up so I won't be able to come out for anything. Probably not for a couple weeks, at least. :/

I'll be back though

Not a bad time -- I could go, but I'd need a ride unfortunately. Anyone else planning on attending that tournament? Technically a free 5 dollars from me, haha!

I'm definitely going tomorrow!

Evan! Do you want to carpool again?

*edit do you need extra setups?

I'm definitely going tomorrow!

Evan! Do you want to carpool again?

*edit do you need extra setups?
Oops, just saw this... and I already texted you.

My car is actually full right now. I'm bringing 2 additional people... but if one bails for some reason, we can carpool.

You got the directions and everything?

Another setup would be good... I think we've only got 2 setups right now. Can you convince any of your friends to show up too?

I live in Redmond near where Cam lives, on 148th street. Buuuut since your car is full, I'm not sure if there's anyone else willing to pick me up =(

I can show you some... he's not that hard of a character to learn. How much do you know already?

Not much. I practiced a few combos and sort of know his moveset, but Savage Stance is an enigma to me. I'm a lot more comfortable with Dragunov, and can hold my own offensively with him fairly well. The part of the game that escapes me is the whole defensive bit. I'm lost without a guard button.

Back