[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

ah, sorry d00d, I'm not sure

You might have to brave the Shoryuken forums to find the info you need

Man!!! How the fuck does anybody find anything on that bullshit forum?!?!?!

Hey guys, sorry I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it tonight. I fractured three bones in my wrist in a b ball game last knight, and I have a fatty cast on my left arm, I don't think I would be able to play, even if I wanted to...

Can't make it tonight, I've actually had a fever the last couple days. I think it's almost over, but I still feel like crap. Don't know what's going on tomorrow, should I call First Pick and tell them we're not on? I don't think I'll be making it even if something did happen.

yeah make the call. i dont think anybody is ready. nobody but brian showed up tonight and that was only a few hours. eveybody got other shit going on so it dont make sense to have a tourney anytime soon. maybe we can do something with sweets when he gets off late october.who knows we might fly down to tx and play in one of those yournrys theyre throwing. 4 in the next 3 months. either way sweets said holla.

Sorry guys, I planned to show up and even had my stick in the car, but my buddy I was going to the club with called me in early, so no joy.

Well, it looks like Ill be having a lot more free time on my hands over the next few weeks. Next week for sure at least. They're cutting hours at my job pretty drastically so I'll be of this Friday and Saturday as usual and Wed-Sat next week. So if anyone cares to come over and play and help get over the depression of Sweets leaving me again (LOL!) feel free to come through anytime. That is if anyone here still even wants to play the most electrifying gaming in history. Holla!

What happened to Sweets this time?

I should be around this Friday. I'm feeling a little burned out on Soul Calibur, so I was thinking of bringing another board/minis game to play on the side... Possibly Monsterpocalypse, Space Hulk, Galaxy Trucker, or Amun Re, if anybody is game for that.

Sweets had to go back to work. He might be back at the end of the month but then again I might have to fly down there and he won't be back until the end of November. So it's gonna suck for awhile. As far as the other games I'm sure Brian and Dion could give you a challenge at that. Me on the other hand y'all know what I'm about. Either way hope to see all of you Friday. Holla!

Im back on the boat but dont know where they puttin me yet!! maybe the end of the week i will know. no computers in the galley on watch so i will be on here only when im off the clock.

And WTF!!! bored of this game!!! That kind of talk dont go round here to kindly Sir!!!!

If y'all are feeling burned out, maybe we could just have a night on the town. Hit up belltown or capital hill and get some drinks, see some women, have some fun. That's what I've been doing and it makes me miss SC :)

Sweets, you'll be happy to hear what they've done to Setsuka in BD. She's pretty clearly above Hilde now. The damage she gets off everything is beyond retarded, and I'm going to have to say that, unless she has some hidden miracle weakness in her game, I hope they ban her if BD ever comes to consoles.

Her 1B:B, which is a safe i17 mid, does more than 90 damage. Uh huh. You thought Silver Moon was good? Hah, no, Setsuka has better options now, that shit is obsolete for her. A move equivalent to Mitsu's BB gives Setsuka 92 damage. 33B is buffed to give 90 damage. 11B gives 116. Each of her throws now does 70+. What the fuuuuck

What happened to Sweets this time?

I should be around this Friday. I'm feeling a little burned out on Soul Calibur, so I was thinking of bringing another board/minis game to play on the side... Possibly Monsterpocalypse, Space Hulk, Galaxy Trucker, or Amun Re, if anybody is game for that.

Are those like mechwarrior? Man, I'd love to blow someone away with an UAC20...

Are those like mechwarrior? Man, I'd love to blow someone away with an UAC20...

Mechwarrior was pretty fun, though I've played more of the computer games than the original board game. I did play briefly in a friend's Mechwarrior RP campaign but, due to an unfortunate die roll, my pilot was inflicted with Piloting 1 and a mech that had no arms. I'd keep tripping over trees/falling down in water and not being able to get up again, lol.

The games I listed aren't really much like Mechwarrior though. Mechwarrior would take too long to play, and all of these games would take less than an hour so everybody can still play lots of SC. Space Hulk is like a board game of the movie Aliens, with a Warhammer 40K theme. Amun Re is a more abstract strategy game about building pyramids in egypt. Monsterpocalypse is a minis game about giant monsters (think Godzilla) throwing down in a crowded city. And Galaxy Trucker is a game about drafting parts to build the sturdiest and most potentially profitable cargo ship that you possibly can.

Sweets, you'll be happy to hear what they've done to Setsuka in BD. She's pretty clearly above Hilde now. The damage she gets off everything is beyond retarded, and I'm going to have to say that, unless she has some hidden miracle weakness in her game, I hope they ban her if BD ever comes to consoles.

Her 1B:B, which is a safe i17 mid, does more than 90 damage. Uh huh. You thought Silver Moon was good? Hah, no, Setsuka has better options now, that shit is obsolete for her. A move equivalent to Mitsu's BB gives Setsuka 92 damage. 33B is buffed to give 90 damage. 11B gives 116. Each of her throws now does 70+. What the fuuuuck

No i wouldnt like it to much. I dont wanna win with a char that is more deadly than Hilde. Greatone was tellin me she was better and that means cheap people will start using her if she is easier to bet others with. I will keep raph and vader for now.

You know, I think everyone is getting a little burned out. I think we should just have a party on Saturday sometime and just chill and recharge, have a little BBQ, and that way we can plan in advance and have everyone meet up. I haven't seen y'all in like forever and would just like to see everyone. How does that sound? I'll offer my place, but its down in Kent, if you don't mind driving.

Ahahahaha, I love that, and cam should really see this in case he's planning any high level tager mirrors soon :D.

Back