[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Scrubs. Learn to adapt. I'll be there today. Bring yo scruby asses so I can fuck y'all up. It'll be like watching a schoolyard bully punkin kids for lunch money.

Well, tonight was a really fun night guys. Good fucking games to you all (Krxyne you're still a scrub). Widowmaker, thanks for kicking my ass ten times in a row. Evan, we didn't play this time, but next time we will, and like I told Johnny I'm coming to take your Tekken titles as well. Jdac is a scrub who is too afraid to come down and get his ass whooped. Where you at boy?! Talking that shit but you ain't comin to back it up.

Yeah I was working this time. And unfortunately I work next thursday as welll, but I'll try to find someone to cover my shift.

Harry, you know I can take you. If only there was stream footage for the last time I played you. Just let me know when you'll be on XBL live and we'll see how it goes. I'll save the replay ;)

And Wid0maker, I'll have access to a PS3 for a while today if you wanna get some games in

I can't bring a setup, but I'll be at Gamebreakerz tomorrow if anyone wants to get some games in.

Go next week scrub so I can fuck you up for a bit and make you wanna quit the game.
Sounds like that would be a pretty epic battle.

Jdaco, sorry that I didn't get back to you about PSN. Been pretty busy lately and also getting some time in with Arkham Origins. Is your PSN ID the same as your XBL?

Last edited:
Sounds like that would be a pretty epic battle.

Jdaco, sorry that I didn't get back to you about PSN. Been pretty busy lately and also getting some time in with Arkham Origins. Is your PSN ID the same as your XBL?
I don't actually have a PS3, I use my buddies when I'm at his place. His ID is Xanaphobic

GameClucks is a no go for me as I have to work that day, but maybe I'll call in if enough people confirm they'll go. The last time I called in to go to GameClucks, no one fucking showed up so they just canceled it. As for the Dojo Sports thing, I'll most likely be there, but will confirm as the date gets closer. Oh, I'll also be at Smash this Thursday if the pass is reasonably clear.

Won't be able to make it to GameClucks because I'm going out of town this weekend. I will be going to Smash this Thursday though.

saturday gameclucks:

yes: me, krynxe, heaton, evan, shujinkydink, and that one guy that i think mains xiba but i cannot remember his tag

maybe: harry

no: wid0maker

have not yet heard from: jdaco, cam, anyone else not listed

and i will be at smash on thursday~

Back