[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

city of lakewood is giving them the runaround still
it is like they hate business owners or something lol

i will keep you guys posted as more information arises (i should finally get some hours this week)

city of lakewood is giving them the runaround still
it is like they hate business owners or something lol

i will keep you guys posted as more information arises (i should finally get some hours this week)
Its all dem damn Stalin lovin hippies and der communism preventin progress.

Hey, if any of you guys plan on going to any scv tournaments in or out of state message me on Kik please my username is es_ochoa. I'd be likely to go to state tournaments commonly but anything out of state could mess with my work schedule and would have to be planned out.

Hey, if any of you guys plan on going to any scv tournaments in or out of state message me on Kik please my username is es_ochoa. I'd be likely to go to state tournaments commonly but anything out of state could mess with my work schedule and would have to be planned out.
We have monthly tournaments in Lynwood at GameClucks, and Pielot (3.14lot on here) is trying to get some casuals running at the store she works at in I believe Lakewood. The monthlies are always on a Saturday, usually the second one of the month.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/sep-20-2014-norcal-presents-exitwounds-3-martinez-ca.18264/#post-685481
There's this tournament Alex is hosting, located in Martinez, CA. If you can find a way to make it down, I highly recommend it. The NorCal players are all of bunch cool dudes, and watching Mica (one of the NorCal players who also helps Alex organize things) play drunk and rage was kind of funny. Besides that, we have tournaments at GameClucks in Lynwood basically every month, usually on the second Saturday of the month. Chris and Deniz are always willing accommodate us. We just gotta let them know we are showing up.

I REALLY wanna go myself, but it is sadly not feasible nor practical for me at the moment. But I got a job now, so if you guys do this again sometime in the future, I'll definitely see what I can do to make it down there.

So Pie, do you have any news for us concerning casuals/tournaments? I will soon enough be in a position to start playing with you guys again, so it'd be nice to know if we got some gatherings in the works. Plus, I wanna fuck up Kryxne in the new smash bros, if he doesn't duck me.

So hey guys, I'm just posting here to see if any of y'all are still alive. I would like to be able to play with you guys again sometime.

Back