[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Lol wow mines works also.

Why is Robert posting on these forums as if he's gonna play Soul Calibur 6?

PS - Can anybody from Seattle that's going to Evo and entering the Soul Calibur 6 tournament teach me Talim? We can split the tournament winnings!

Last edited:
Kind of sucks now that our scene died about 3 years ago. It's gonna be hard to get 16 seasoned players who are gonna be there anyway. And not just a bunch of casuals who are seasoned because they've been playing since SCII on the gamecube, and they beat all their friends.

SCVI has a lot people hyped to come back, and it helps that the Tekken players did a lot to build up their scene, and they have a lot of people who are interested in picking up SCVI competitively, so there is that.

I’m excited to potentially play sc6, it’s more a matter of not having much free time anymore.
What about online? Also, would you be able to get away for a weekend? I was talking with some people perhaps about meeting up at a tournament. I also am in same boat - I'm about to have a kid and moved to OR, so can't meet up and freetime will be limited.

Hey there!
I run a small new and used game store down in North Everett every Friday and Saturday we try to run gaming tournaments.
With the release of Soulcalibur VI on the horizon, we've been running some Soulcalibur V tournaments, one of which we will be hosting this week (September 15th, 2018), and next month we'll switch to Soulcalibur VI the day after it releases.

If anyone is interested, I'll have a link to our Facebook Event down below.

There is an entry fee, but there are also prizes in the form of gift cards!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1939192626144561/

Back