Sell your DS...like yesterday...

I been done with Nintendo. I knew that they were going to take this route when they changed the name of their console to the Wii. They're like the girl who you love with all your heart who then leaves you for another guy and gives you crabs to go along with the heartbreak. Not only do they release some weak ass hardware with the Wii but they've abandon their core audience who've been keeping them afloat to milk the casual gamer/family/old people audience out of every last dollar. All while 3rd parties produce a library of half assed ports and gimmicky garbage while most of the better games were released for past consoles on VC.

But like I said, the DSi is not that major an upgrade that you need to go off selling your DS unless you want to buy games that are made specifically for it. It's just to get people to buy another piece of hardware that they don't need which doesn't add any real functionality besides having a bigger screen.

Don't forget that Nintendo has been wasting your AA batteries since like the 1980's

I only own a DS for the Castlevania games. Other than that, I couldn't give two craps about Nintendo's consoles. Back in the day, it was all Sega for me. I used to play Shining Force II EVERY FRIGGIN WEEKEND for 5 months straight when I was a sophmore in high school. I loved that game.

not that i'm too objected to the dsi...it is just that, if any of you plan to get one, and have a ds or dslite, you should sell it now. if you wait till dsi comes out your shit will be worthless toward trading/selling it to upgrade.

buying a product at $150 and then getting a $20 return on it just 1 year later if you want to upgrade it is, in my opinion, getting screwed.

Buying any product and getting any return on it if you want to upgrade is a great deal.

I want to upgrade my Couch. Should the manufacturer be obligated to buy back my couch just because they made some improvements to my couches model?

right since couches and video games are so alike.

the manufacturer isn't obliged to do anything. it's the used distribution market...the gamestops and hastings' of the world that are giving us the dick. a 50% value loss is not a good deal. much less 80-85%, which is about where it is i think.

Back