Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

>All the lesb relationships you say

Actually, I'm not for as many of the lesbian relationships as you seem to think. For example, I don't like Xianghua with anyone female, not even Ivy, and I just can't see Seong Mi-Na with another woman either.

I admit to being a writer on Fanfiction.net though, and it's hard to find anything there that isn't loaded with homosexual pairings. Must have rubbed off on me at some point.

Actually, I'm not for as many of the lesbian relationships as you seem to think. For example, I don't like Xianghua with anyone female, not even Ivy, and I just can't see Seong Mi-Na with another woman either.

I admit to being a writer on Fanfiction.net though, and it's hard to find anything there that isn't loaded with homosexual pairings. Must have rubbed off on me at some point.
Just thinking how Seong Mi-Na would fit with Taki. And Xianghua with... how do you lesbian pair Xianghua?

I kinda figured that anything like that with Xianghua is going to be very one-sided, so I don't imagine that it matters much.

Yeah, I'm sure he could. Yun-Seong has all the moves. <3 *gives the rascal a big hug*
His nickname is 'Patriot of the Flashing Leg' so I'm sure Yun has some nice moves lol.
But not as much as Tira (Dance of Death), Talim (Wind Dance) or Raphael (He just says 'Let us dance' too much so I'm guessing he can dance. Oh, and his weapon exhibition has him dancing) probably XD

His nickname is 'Patriot of the Flashing Leg' so I'm sure Yun has some nice moves lol.
But not as much as Tira (Dance of Death), Talim (Wind Dance) or Raphael (He just says 'Let us dance' too much so I'm guessing he can dance. Oh, and his weapon exhibition has him dancing) probably XD
Haha for fun, I'd love to dance with Tira but I'd be terrified that if I did the wrong move, she'd kill me. xD Talim would be fun to dance with. I can see her doing a tribal dance. <3 And I would dance with Raphael but I feel I might piss off Yun-Seong if I did so alas. lolol *clings to Yunny*

Haha for fun, I'd love to dance with Tira but I'd be terrified that if I did the wrong move, she'd kill me. xD Talim would be fun to dance with. I can see her doing a tribal dance. <3 And I would dance with Raphael but I feel I might piss off Yun-Seong if I did so alas. lolol *clings to Yunny*

Hey, I agree. I rather dance with someone who isn't off their rockers rather than someone isn't gonna kill me. *Takes Xianghua and dances the merengue again*

Haha and just playing SC2 a few hours ago, Yun is still fun to play as. lol Same with Xianghua. It's so strange playing that one again and comparing it to where it is now. Very interesting indeed. :)

*High fives Kai_ Lombax for playing SC2* Ahh SC2, so many memories.

Back