Should talim return?

• Yes

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I'd rather see her replaced

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
Guys... we all know the world is going to end by an ice age. Which mean ice pwns all XD
Anyway, now that Talim's 32, I don't think people would want to see her as an innocent and as cheerful as she was since it would just be kind of silly. Anyone care to argue my point? I'll gladly listen if you beg to differ.
Being a more mature women, I think she'd still be a compassionate person but she's probably more reserved about it and she would slightly more quiet since she's seen much suffering these past years. Story wise, she would once again try to seal away the swords, heal those who are infected with energy (Nightmare contaminated a whole pot of land right? (sarcastic voice), and I'm hoping she'll travel with someone and try to discover the secrets and history behind Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. There was evidence of an ancient tribe that guarded Soul Calibur and since Talim hails from her own unique tribe that controls the wind there might be a connection. (This is pure speculation! Don't judge me.) But I really really really don't want to see her replaced. She's the LAST PRIESTESS OF THE WIND.

She's the LAST PRIESTESS OF THE WIND.

Yay! Hope she dies.

sort of why I want a younger replacement, or maybe even a second view on the style, a pat to her pyrrha perhaps.

I'm glad Pyrrha and that one guy is in. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with alot of Soph's BS moves. Take 66b for example. The perfect example of retardedness along with 1{K}, 6k, and nearly all of her Unblockables which can't be reacted to offline or online.

I'm sorry Fuzzie but you have to admit Sophitia was starting to become Pure BS. Glad she died and her children are taking over. Hopefully they won't be as annoying to deal with.

On a side Note: Talim may have been Replaced by Zwei.

You mean her SHORYUKEN!

Earthquake/Volcano > Tornado.

Nuff said. Wind element is more of a joke than Ice (Which is saying alot.) .
Really Volcano was your second choice lol. Maybe a giant ash cloud but that isn't fire last i checked. Wind is hands down the most versatile element to have at your disposal. Speed increase, Phantom range, Redirection of incoming attacks or Controlling your opponents movements. Its is also deadly. You have suffocation or cutting and shredding you opponent to pieces. Im not a fan of the element but im not ignorant to its applications in combat.

Well yeah, But fire is more deadly. In fact theoretically speaking the best Element is the Chuck Norris Element thus I win.

Sigh...How many people died in SC again?

By death do you mean nerf? In that case umm basically: Raphael, Talim, Rock, Astaroth, Zas, Yun-Seong, Seong-Mi-na, Maxi, NM, Siegfried, Sophitia, Cassandra, Ah screw it everybody but Ivy :(

Sigh...How many people died in SC again? But Zwei style is way too different from Talims though. Ack, I don't know. I'm just going to sit and wait now. And let fate decide.>.>
People see one flip/slice move and make that assumption when Pat, Phyrra, Maxi, Natsu, Tira, and Viola all have aerial attacks too. Crazy i know i guess its could be because he holds his singleweapon briefly the same way she holds one of hers.

@Shadow No the Bruce Lee element is the best since he mopped the floor with the Chuck Norris element user. Maxi til i die nugga

@Shadow No the Bruce Lee element is the best since he mopped the floor with the Chuck Norris element user. Maxi til i die nugga

Blasphemy. Chuck Norris was drugged twice by heavy doses of Cyanide and Morphine and still was giving bruce lee a challenge.

Blasphemy. Chuck Norris was drugged twice by heavy doses of Cyanide and Morphine and still was giving bruce lee a challenge.
If he was a wind element user he would have sensed a disturbence in the air current and prevented the plot so the Norris Element flops yet once again

Couple things....
1. No one knows yet if she'll make it into SCV. It's dependent on where they wanna go with the story. She's simply not a staple of the game like Ivy/Voldo/Mitsurugi/Siegfried are, so popular demand isn't the top priority for the developers.

2. ShadowCollector - I may be a bit late to this discussion, but I'm not sure where you got your tournament info from... Kura in fact did take 2nd at a national/major... it was Nationals where he did this... losing to Thugish Pond. And, I have placed top 5 in at least 6 different tournaments using her, once getting 2nd myself. So she's not completely hopeless in the right hands.

She was improved from SC3 to SC4 because the changes to the game make it so that she thrives more. CF game, better whiff punishment, better Windsault in general, etc...

and 3. Why was this separate thread even created if there's been a SCV Talim thread opened already?

if shes not in then ima be so pissed! Its bad enough kilik hasnt been confirmed! They are my two mains and at least one has to be in!!!
She's extremely popular so I'm hoping that'll back her up. Seriously, go look at soul calibur wiki and she has more likes than any of the characters. Hell, she has more likes than the main page for Soul Calibur! And I hope Kilik returns. If he doesn't, I hope that he's at least alive!

Back