Should there be Soul Calibur II Arcade Game on PSN and Xbox live

Azure

[09] Warrior
Like namco did back in 2008 a month or two before Soul Calibur IV was release, It would be kewl to see soul calibur 2 in the marketplace for arcade games. The arcade games in the marketplace are exceeding the 700mb limitation so that wouldn't be an issue. Also, they could add online gameplay to it. :)

Like namco did back in 2008 a month or two before Soul Calibur IV was release, It would be kewl to see soul calibur 2 in the marketplace for arcade games. The arcade games in the marketplace are exceeding the 700mb limitation so that wouldn't be an issue. Also, they could add online gameplay to it. :)

Should there be? I dunno. Would I like there to be? Why hell yes. It's been a crowded time though for games and wallets they are a hurting. Might not wanna stretch them too thin before SC V circles around for a landing. I'm not an expert in these things though and I don't have any numbers in front of me I can't say what they should or shouldn't do at this juncture. Just that I'd like to see another classic iteration made easier for the kids to find it so they too can play it.

I would like to see all of the other SC series games be on PS3. Almost all the whole Tekken series is on PS3, why not give the SC fans the rest of the other games on the same system as SC4 and SC5 are on.

I want to see this happen as well. I would love to see :sc2xia3: and :sc1min1:re-mastered for today's systems. Instead of seeing them currently the way they are now. It is just scary sometimes seeing some of the stages and character appearances in those older games.

I would buy that in an instant. I would love to relive all the previous SC games on my PS3 or Xbox.

No:
I picked up an Xbox copy of SCII for £2.00 a few months ago, so I get the full, none watered down arcade version for a lot cheaper than Microsoft or Sony would sell it for. Do that.

it would be cool if they made a full SC 2 for live but also gave it an online multi player i would buy that even at full retail price marketing awsomeness

I own two versions of SCII. I would probably buy it again. But IDK if I'd play it.

Back