Silvomar

Yeah he always says that doesn't he? lol Last time we battled, I didn't go anywhere near his girl. My girl did however and she did worse than hit her. She raped her! I mean she Totally RAPED HER. Like Kurt Russell in South Park.
fkng THIS^

Whenever you're searching for rooms to join and the list looks like this...
upload_2015-10-14_17-48-30.jpeg

it means it's a bad time to play SCV Online.

silvomar... you are an ignorant player!
How foolish it is to believe that your kind rules the show!
Know now that nobody's alone, there are unseen players which exist parallel to yours.
These are the worlds and the words of the Anti-Ragequitters, a race of perfection,
and the Good Gamers, those who are half-brave and half-insane.
There is an ancient legend,
a prophecy, along with the conspiracy, foretelling the appearance of a superbeing every single years.
He is called your worst nightmare, silvomar666. A mock above all mockers, better than a god above all gods.
silvomar666 will then appear through the body/mind of a human.
And with his great power, he will finally unite each and every world.
He will soon create a new world, a world of peace and harmony.
His time has already came at last. Ignorant of all times--the truth have already been revealed! L.O.L...:sc2spw1:

Last edited:
In A.D. 20XX,
Trouble was beginning, & so was Street Knowledge.
Clone #1: What happened?
Silvomar: Someone has stolen my username.
Clone #2: We get signal.
Silvomar: Huh?/What?
Clone #3: Main screen turned on
Silvomar: It's Him!
Me: How are you silvomar
Me: ALL YOUR CLONES ARE BELONG TO US
Me: You and your ragequitters crew is on the way to being a H.O.A.X.
Silvomar: You know what
Me: You have no chance in hell, and you probualy won't ever again, so make your time as always.
Me: Ha Ha Haaaa...
:sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1::sc5ezi1:
(FOR GREAT JUSTICE)

Wow.... So, I was searching for a thread here about PSN players to evade, to write there about this asshole, and there is a whole damn thread just about him being an asshole. Great. So, today I went to Player Match to look for some Creation rooms, because I love the SCV Creation. I found his room, and went in. He immidiatelly started shouting in the mic "creation only, no random stage, and you're on the right". Then he refused to start the match, just because I forgot to switch to 2P, and kicked me out for that. So I went back to the fucking room, set 2P, chose my Creation with Pyrrha's style, and selected a stage. After a few seconds of me surprisingly kicking his ass, he started shouting and cursing. He also apparently considers low attacks, grabs, brave edge and unblockable attacks as cheating, and after cursing at me, he ragequit in the third battle. WTF is this asshole's problem?! Also, i apologize for my cursing in this post, but he really pissed me off. And I expected better from a player that has more than 999 hrs.

Wow.... So, I was searching for a thread here about PSN players to evade, to write there about this asshole, and there is a whole damn thread just about him being an asshole. Great. So, today I went to Player Match to look for some Creation rooms, because I love the SCV Creation. I found his room, and went in. He immidiatelly started shouting in the mic "creation only, no random stage, and you're on the right". Then he refused to start the match, just because I forgot to switch to 2P, and kicked me out for that. So I went back to the fucking room, set 2P, chose my Creation with Pyrrha's style, and selected a stage. After a few seconds of me surprisingly kicking his ass, he started shouting and cursing. He also apparently considers low attacks, grabs, brave edge and unblockable attacks as cheating, and after cursing at me, he ragequit in the third battle. WTF is this asshole's problem?! Also, i apologize for my cursing in this post, but he really pissed me off. And I expected better from a player that has more than 999 hrs.

Silvomar is the worst player online period.

He'll get upset if you hit his "girl" CAS. The only way to get on his good side is to lose without hitting him.

Back