Silvomar

I did n't fought him, but he seemed to be in a very heated argument with a lot of players he fought calling each other names and such.

silvomar doesnt go into the GC (as far as i know at least). he either makes lobbies or joins lobbies that he can beat everyone in. If a good player (or a player that can at least beat him) joins said lobby he leaves, regardless if hes in a match or not.

Silvomar has two accounts, yes? There was always a creation lobby on PSN and under silvomar (all lower case) he'd kick me instantly. I'm not that much of a threat, either. Why create a lobby and have no one play you?

EDIT: Why is there not a XXnatsuloverXX thread lol

Not living up to the reason for buying and playing Soul Calibur is more like it :)

4fde846a150d328d720e95f0c25252bb.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

:sc5ezi1:All of you silvomar's really got to stop this madness... I'm perfectly serious right now... Either get it together for real, or don't play this game at all..

Everytime I come here, weird things just kept happening... Just let it go already, the world doesn't want to stand by to or hear what's matters in you your way anymore silvomar's & O7m1ar's wannabes... We beg of you to stop this madness full of serious troubleness right now...

Ok I'll be honest with you KingofNamco. As much of a joke he is on the PSN side of SCV and suffers from ridiculous mental issues, you should just move on from Silvomar at this point in time. If he hasn't changed then he definitely won't change now. After reading this thread it honestly feels like a broken record at this point.

Ok I'll be honest with you KingofNamco. As much of a joke he is on the PSN side of SCV and suffers from ridiculous mental issues, you should just move on from Silvomar at this point in time. If he hasn't changed then he definitely won't change now. After reading this thread it honestly feels like a broken record at this point.
I'm quite sure King of Namco is Silvomar. What he types in his posts and Silvomar's speech are too similar to be coincidence

Back