Sin and Punishment 2!

Syrpiektre

[09] Warrior
For all the Treasure fans out there :D

Gametrailers.com - Sin and Punishment 2 - Debut Teaser

Holy crap I say! The game looks awesome already... though I could do without the flying boy. I mean, where's infected Saki? The only thing I can think of is that being his and Airan's son... and therefore inherently flight-capable.

However, this is Treasure. Despite their more recent trends, they usually don't do sequels, and even then, not direct ones. The only ones who'd get in their way of doing that are fans and, well, Nintendo.

I love treasure to death, but they gotta cut this sequels nonesense out. I used to love them for being original. But their last original IP i can think of is "stretch Panic," I dont want to have to remind everyone how much of a steaming pile of ass that was.

Astro boy doesn't count, it was based of a character that has been around since the 50s

I can understand your worry. With all them Bleach stuff they keep doing too it seems like they're relying on these guys to get the money coming. Do you think they just might be afraid that if they do another shooter it'll just be another cult hit?

I say at least they haven't completely copped out on fulfilling games like Camelot has.

The Bleach DS fighting games are surprisingly solid. If I could play them on a stick/not on crappy DS controls, I totally would.

But yeah, I'm excited for S&P2. The question is will they retain the laughably bad English voice acting? =P

I'm more excited for the next Punch-Out!!! though. ;)

Syrpiektre said:
I can understand your worry. With all them Bleach stuff they keep doing too it seems like they're relying on these guys to get the money coming. Do you think they just might be afraid that if they do another shooter it'll just be another cult hit?

I say at least they haven't completely copped out on fulfilling games like Camelot has.

Yeah I do admit it can be worse. But when the group of pissed of developers left Konami to form Treasure, they did it because they were sick of doing licensed games and sequels. Since they have done nothing but sequels and license games it shows me that they have lost their founding philosophy.

Glad i got my copie of Bangai-o, Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun, cause those days are loooong gone

bangai-o: the best horribly translated game EVER! I'm still amazed it got a us release on the DC

Back