Situational Dialogue - when characters say special stuff to specific people

Updated again with Raphael 66A+G, more conversations for several known acquaintances, plus a handful of informational footnotes. I have been testing all of these, too. Mitsu's varying grapple lines are on B+G, not A+G.

Also, the mods decided to help us out by moving this thread from SCV general to SC Casual because it has nothing to do with gameplay! Wasn't that nice of them?

Still finding stuff. Nightmare considers Soul Calibur wielders his only competition, and he calls Z.W.E.I. a werewolf.

I think Nightmare says something along the lines of "You fight like a ____ child" when he wins against Voldo. Don't remember the blanked out word.

Noticed you didn't have any Maxi and Asta quotes.

Maxi (start match): "I'll kill you every damn time!"
Asta (start match): "Who are you? Answer me!"

Maxi (loses a match): "Damnit!"
Asta (loses a match): "Impossible!"

Maxi (wins): "Goddamned freak!"
Asta (wins): "Why would I remember a little worm like you?!"

Cervantes - "Women and children always fetch the highest prices!" - spoken when victorious against any female opponent (minus Ivy and Elysium), as well as Xiba.

Tira - (Gloomy) "I'll be the end of you. Mark my words." - spoken when engaging Nightmare in battle.

When Patroklos taunts Pyrrha, he says "Look, they're the same!" referring to the insignia on shields.

Every single one of these is on the soul calibur wiki, with when they're used. Just copy+paste 'em.

I'd imagine the people in the thread want to discover them for themselves, without the wiki. Just how some people play I guess.

Back