SkullGirls!

Definitely am going to pick this back up after the semester is over. I played solo Cerebella before, but am thinking of adding a second character, but I don't know who. I have a little experience with Filia, and I'm also interested in Peacock and Double. Also my execution is ass, so I tend to stick with easier characters. Any thoughts on a good complimentary character for a Cerebella player?

Definitely am going to pick this back up after the semester is over. I played solo Cerebella before, but am thinking of adding a second character, but I don't know who. I have a little experience with Filia, and I'm also interested in Peacock and Double. Also my execution is ass, so I tend to stick with easier characters. Any thoughts on a good complimentary character for a Cerebella player?
Peacock/'Bella for zoning and lockdown.

Parasoul/'Bella for hella lockdown.

First is easier execution wise, 2nd is arguably a better team overall. Parasoul can lock down pretty nicely already, 'Bella's Cerecopter assist makes it almost impossible to get out of when played right.

I'm actually thinking of running one of those two teams. I know I love Bella but I can't decide on Parasoul or Peacock for the second.

I suppose I could just eventually run all three...

You should play with Dizzy and myself. We love this game.

I know for a fact that if I run a team, I won't go to three people. It's hard enough for me to learn two characters in a 2D fighting game, and running Cerebella on a team of three makes her absurd damage output not as absurd, and therefore less fun for me xD

And yeah, I'll definitely play with you guys! I'll be on this weekend/next week, but give me some time to catch up first >.>

Well, I pretty much suck and scrub it out with Painwheel and Fillia. The game is just such a joy to play that I don't care how much I lose haha.

I'm actually thinking of running one of those two teams. I know I love Bella but I can't decide on Parasoul or Peacock for the second.

I suppose I could just eventually run all three...
Parasoul/Bella is arguably the best lockdown team in the game. Do Parasoul lockdown blockstrings, then toss out Cerecopter assist to continue the blockstring.

Yeah
Parasoul/Bella is arguably the best lockdown team in the game. Do Parasoul lockdown blockstrings, then toss out Cerecopter assist to continue the blockstring.
Yeah but this pushblock thing is going to make that a lot less effective.

Sadly, MS is being idiotic about it. According to Mike, while it fits within the guidelines, it's a rather larger than they expected, so it must now be approved by committee.

yeah d3v, I know. :(

I'm still hopeful for the PC/Steam release as well. If its sales that are needed...Steam is where you go. The Gifting and Inventory System is a wonderful thing. Its a lot easier to buy multiple copies and slam dunk them in people's hands than it is to take to the streets and spread the good word.

I feel bad for this game, its an amazing title that is getting hella overlooked. Maybe it can make a comeback next year. Gonna be rough with all these other FGs out...hell it was rough when it dropped. Need to get that "Launch Party" hype, back.

"Launch Party"
Did someone say Launch Party?

skullgirls_launch_party_err_day_by_bugonisx2-d4v9opd.gif

Back