SkullGirls!

Dang, those combos are flashy. Might be worth looking into for me to learn the Bella/Peacock ones.

Still waiting for the 360 patch, as far as I know, however :(( My Bella is at least presentable, though. The only thing I can do with Peacock at the moment is hit-confirm into her projectile super and play a shitty keepaway game >.>

You should be playing keepaway/lockdown with Peacock anyway. Find the right pattern for calling George, and learn to time your item drops so you can combo out of her beam super into another beam super.

On a related note, Mike_Z's running a donation drive this Thursday.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...on-drive-thursday-jan-24th-at-8pm-pst.174874/
Mike_Z said:
Let's get Skullgirls into Evo, people!
Donation link: tinyurl.com/sg-evo

Important info:
- January 24th, 8PM PST until at least 11, probably till much later (^.^)
- Streamed on twitch.tv/eightysixed
- There will be Surprises with a capital S. Be sure to wear socks.
- So far we have $3,000 $3,100 $3,200 $3,300 pledged for matching donations made during the drive. I can hardly believe it! (If you'd like to pledge some more matching funds, which I can also hardly believe, PM me.)
- The drive will be held at Frootsii in Sherman Oaks...if you come to Salty Cupcakes, COME TO THIS!

Let's make sure this gets publicized everywhere!

Clarifications:
- The SG team counts as "publishers" so unfortunately we can't directly donate, but we can damn sure support the community.
- It might be streamed from my toaster if I can't get ahold of a better laptop. >.<

Donation drive success. Skullgirls now leads with 21,000+ compared to Melee's 16,000+.

That'd be so awesome if it actually won. I'd much rather see that get in than Melee. Not that I have anything against Melee but I'd rather see a more current game on Evo's main stage

We may have lost to Smash, but as a consolation prize we finally got an announcement for Squigly, the first DLC character.

Also 360 patch still delayed forever.

This games story has intrigued me since I first heard about it a few months ago, I like peacock character alot.

The only thing i dont really like about this game, is the animation gameplay is too busy for my liking.

Funded in under 24 hours! Onward to Big Band!
squiglybooty.gif

LAUNCH PARTY ERR DAY!!!

I see Squiggly and Big Band have been confirmed which is cool and all... But what happened to Umbrella? I was looking forward to her most of all.

Back