So, Amy or Schezerade?

ProfJamesJoynt

[08] Mercenary
Personally I prefer Schezerade myself, if only for the increased range she seems to have. Also she apparently has an easier time doing certain combos? Whenever I use Amy I always find myself missing the increased range.

Of course if Schez ends up being banned in tournaments I can always just switch to regular Amy.

Does Amy have anything over Schez, anyone know?

Amy has a voice I can stand. Schezerade's high pitch voice gets on my ever lasting nerve. Maybe it's better in english I don't know, but then everyone's voice stinks except Darth's.

Think I'll stick with Amy even without increased range. I'm used to fighting with short ranged characters, so it doesn't bother me.

I have a silly question, but do custom characters using Amy's moveset have more reach than Amy?

If so, are the customs' range equal or surpass Scheherazade's? :confused::confused::confused:

I personally play custom characters using Amy's moveset, in the belief that they have more range, but if the "Elf" has more range than either, then I'll go with the Elf (even if it means enduring her obnoxious voice).

whores a Sailor Moon skin with Amy's magic wand...lol.

I'm using Amy as to not get accustomed to Sher's extra range for when tourny play comes around my way. I'd suggest the same.

I wouldn't ban any of the actual characters in game, unless they are found to be broken. If you want to use the Star Wars characters or bonus characters knowing they may not make it in the next in the series that's your cake.

I don't think Schezerade's extra bit of range means that much, so use her if you like her better. If you really cared about reach you'd just use Raphael; a few different moves yes, but same flavor.

schez fights with amys CAS so yes, an amy CAS will have the slightly extended range.

and dont expect schez to get banned over this. shes got longer range than amy, so learn to abuse it if youre serious about competing.

I expect none of the bonus characters to be allowed in tournament play, just like Custom characters. Same deal, they're not the same as their originals. Though, the only character I really feel the extra range being deceiving is against Shura.

I expect none of the bonus characters to be allowed in tournament play, just like Custom characters. Same deal, they're not the same as their originals. Though, the only character I really feel the extra range being deceiving is against Shura.
...isn't that another point of having these bonus characters, is that they are, in fact, different?

i personally would keep them.

schez fights with amys CAS so yes, an amy CAS will have the slightly extended range.

and dont expect schez to get banned over this. shes got longer range than amy, so learn to abuse it if youre serious about competing.

Any serious tourney will not allow bonus characters....

I actually played Schiz today in a tourney... helped a little but most of the time i stuck to Amy

Schezerade seems to run somewhat faster to me and some of Amy's combos don't get the full hit count in but with Schezerade they always land. ALthough against someone like Cassandra Amy seems to have the advantage with a smaller hit box then Schezerade. Like One of Cass's follow ups after she's done her 66B+G throw would hit Schezerade but not Amy. Personally when I pick Schezerade I set the game to japanese and I don't find her annoying anymore.

I wish they didn't ban characters like them. I think they're balanced more or less except maybe for the ultra-nerfed Ashelotte.

Also, Scheherazade seems to suffer from her size as well since some of the moves that may have whiffed on Amy doesn't on Scheherazade. I think they trade off their pros and cons decently well.

As for the original question, I do like using Scheherazade. I like her spunk. heh

Back