So, Amy or Schezerade?

Amy has a voice I can stand. Schezerade's high pitch voice gets on my ever lasting nerve. Maybe it's better in english I don't know, but then everyone's voice stinks except Darth's.

Think I'll stick with Amy even without increased range. I'm used to fighting with short ranged characters, so it doesn't bother me.

Raph sounds way too masculine in Japanese

He's supposed to be the slightly effeminate fencer guy and he sounds like a Samurai

It's a proven fact that if you listen to Schezerade's voice for over an hour, you will spontaneously combust, starting from your anus outward to your extremities.

Fire1.jpg

^^LOL.

But i prefer Amy b/c i don't have to worry about here being banned in tournaments.(that i have never been to)

I prefer Amy because I feel like I'm a dirty cheat when playing Schezerade. I really can't stand other people using her either.

I generally like to point out to people who use her that she is not a legal character and if they ever wanted to try a competitive match they should get used to Amy actual's reach because that little difference IMO makes some pretty big play style differences.

everyone start using elf so i titan bomb you easier >:(.... just kidding.. but when i play with that move set i pick Amy

Back