So the REAL DLC for this game should have been...

Artilust

[10] Knight
Because this new "santa pack" is the straw that broke the camels back. This is quite foolish to only offer up the most gimmicky pieces when this thing started off having much more potential.

Maybe im bored, but I made up a list of things I really wanted to see as DLC. Feel free to add to.

CUSTOM PARTS::

a. hairstyles
-more "long types" (curly long, wavy long, braided long etc)
-more diverse short cuts. "Boyish" hairstyles for women
-extremely long hair
-"mystical hair" ala flame, ice, smoke, tenticles. .etc etc

b. outfits
-1p parts available for edit and not just color change
-more boots and heels
-more stockings, dresses, skirts and pants (Ivy has the only pair of "sexy" heels)
-more tattoos, masks, glasses, shades, hats and headpieces
-more gloves
-more accessories - EARRINGS, gaudy jewelry, chains, feathers, beads
-*new* scars (that can be places on the body)
-*new* creatures (tails, claws, wings, horns etc)
-*new* some parts allow one than 1 piece attached

STYLES::

a. downloadable fighting style classes
-"no weapon" (Hehachi sc2)
-"Short Axe/Tomahawk" (Spawn SC2)
-"Gypsy/Magic Arrow/Sword" (Link SC2)
-"Grieve Edge - Bladed Shoes" (CaS SC3)
-"Chinese Fan" (CaS SC3)

Dream big right? At this rate of a new piece of crap every holiday. . I guess I can look forward to the easter bunny plushie around march

So the REAL DLC for this game should have been

Grieve edge and Hiehachi's style would be good, but Link's style was fucking horrible (Can't comment on Spawns since I never used it). Also, more CAS parts (Especially in the department of Sexy Heels) would be welcome.

Also, tentacles=win.

Auras. At least 5 different colors.

Lightning bolts that slowly rotate around your characters arms.

Glow sticks/LED's.

A Baby Huey hairstyle.

Get used to it guys, Namco isn't exactly losing money here. It's already been proven that DLC is easy cash when handled like this, and until people stop buying it, it's here to stay.

a. hairstyles
-extremely long hair

b. outfits
-more boots and heels
-more stockings, dresses, skirts and pants (Ivy has the only pair of "sexy" heels)
-more gloves

Do you want these to make more Zasalamels (and Zas cas) that make will make someone want to stab their eyes out?

I have nice Zasalamel edits. The "Roman Empire" and "Redhead" Zas are my favorite.

I just want a decent pair of shorts and more gothic clothing.

They ain't going to get any real money until they add a downloadable character.

I have a feeling we won't be getting anymore DLC after they finish putting out the DLC that's already on the disc.

If they put up DLC for download that's not already locked away on the disc, then when you use that DLC online, the other person won't have it. Unless every time you play them your DLC gets transferred to their system, which would probably delay the online loading times by quite a bit.

It would be cool if someone could hack the game and reveal what's still locked away. That way we would know what DLC to expect in the future. I would do it myself but I don't have a modded Xbox 360.

Because this new "santa pack" is the straw that broke the camels back. This is quite foolish to only offer up the most gimmicky pieces when this thing started off having much more potential.

Maybe im bored, but I made up a list of things I really wanted to see as DLC. Feel free to add to.

a. hairstyles
-extremely long hair

b. outfits
-more boots and heels
-more gloves

STYLES::

a. downloadable fighting style classes
-"no weapon" (Hehachi sc2)
-"Short Axe/Tomahawk" (Spawn SC2)
-"Gypsy/Magic Arrow/Sword" (Link SC2)
-"Grieve Edge - Bladed Shoes" (CaS SC3)
-"Chinese Fan" (CaS SC3)

Dream big right? At this rate of a new piece of crap every holiday. . I guess I can look forward to the easter bunny plushie around march

Some of those (like the hair) Are actually very good ideas.

I suppose it might be possible for Namco to release a patch that puts (and locks) additional DLC on everyone's consoles. I don't know how it really works, but it's a thought.

I have a feeling we won't be getting anymore DLC after they finish putting out the DLC that's already on the disc.

If they put up DLC for download that's not already locked away on the disc, then when you use that DLC online, the other person won't have it. Unless every time you play them your DLC gets transferred to their system, which would probably delay the online loading times by quite a bit.

It would be cool if someone could hack the game and reveal what's still locked away. That way we would know what DLC to expect in the future. I would do it myself but I don't have a modded Xbox 360.

Actually I believe the standard is to release a patch at the same time as the DLC that lets people who have not downloaded it see it, so while they would not have the new clothing they would be able to see it on characters that belong to people who do.

Every time you go online, it checks for new content to download. It's quite possible for them to put out this DLC, allow SC4 to download it as it's released, but not allow you to use it until you purchase it. That way everyone will be able to see new material that isn't on the disk, but can't use it until they purchase it.

I don't mind buying new stuff if the package is worth it.

I want new faces! god we need variety in that department. also
- Hair, lots of different styles, allow multiple color areas
- belts that don't ride up so high.
- more face stuff in general. partial masks, face tattoos/scars
- Old SC outfits!!!!!
- more weapons

I could go on and on but this wouls be a nice start.

Every time you go online, it checks for new content to download. It's quite possible for them to put out this DLC, allow SC4 to download it as it's released, but not allow you to use it until you purchase it. That way everyone will be able to see new material that isn't on the disk, but can't use it until they purchase it.

That's what I was thinking. I'm just an ignorant savage poking at a keyboard, though, so I don't know if that's actually possible/practical for Bamco to do.

I just want a skeleton head ffs.....GIVE ME MY SKELETOR!!!!

they could take back the CaS-only weapon style from Soul Calibur 3, it was awesome. i want my dual blades back T.T

Get used to it guys, Namco isn't exactly losing money here. It's already been proven that DLC is easy cash when handled like this, and until people stop buying it, it's here to stay.

.......c'mon, man. You know that Bison with his santa hat on is top-tier. I saved it to your edit on my system and it's totally sweet.

That's what I was thinking. I'm just an ignorant savage poking at a keyboard, though, so I don't know if that's actually possible/practical for Bamco to do.

Not only is it practical, it kind of seems like they set it up specifically so they could do that. Otherwise, I don't see any other reason to check for downloadable content every time you start the game.

Back