So tommorow is the end of the world

DC97

[10] Knight
(Supposedly) So what you guys gunna do b4 we all get sucked into a black hole? Or you could post what u think will happen and all that science talk.

the Atom smasher project. Tommorow scientists are going to try to recreate the Milisecond the Big Bang occured to learn more about the universe. One of the side effects of smashing two Atoms together is creating a black hole that will swallow us. BUT it is a low low % of this happening but it still can happen.

Wow. I wrote a short-story about something like that. But i doubt it will be large enough to compress the entire world into an infintessimal spec. Or, I hope, rather. Who knows. When it happens, we migh have an even horizon and just be frozen doing the same thing for eternity. Or it'll happen so fast we won't even notice.

And BTW this is just a small scale experiment, the real fun starts in October when the full scale stuff goes on. That is if we dont get swallowed first.

i have no idea what you are talking about. i think i'll go max out my credit cards on hookers and cocaine. i've always wanted to do that and never had the guts.

also i could just kill a man

damn i hope they dont fuck this up too soon cuz im still waiting on my dealer to get me some more weed

a project on that scale will not produce a singularity strong enough to suck in a chihuahua let alone a planet... nothing is gonna happen. Dah wells maybe next time.

The coolest thing that might happen is the creation of anti-matter which would collide against anything (the chamber, normal matter, air) and then go kaboom! Not a big kaboom but pretty big for the size of the particles. All theory though. I think a big worm-hole will open up and we'll be invaded by a planet from another dimension of hot girl aliens that love guys who play soul calibur and believe in nothing but casual sex.

At least that's what I think will happen.

a project on that scale will not produce a singularity strong enough to suck in a chihuahua let alone a planet... nothing is gonna happen. Dah wells maybe next time.

The coolest thing that might happen is the creation of anti-matter which would collide against anything (the chamber, normal matter, air) and then go kaboom! Not a big kaboom but pretty big for the size of the particles. All theory though. I think a big worm-hole will open up and we'll be invaded by a planet from another dimension of hot girl aliens that love guys who play soul calibur and believe in nothing but casual sex.

At least that's what I think will happen.

Please lord let Nuez be right..... I think this is too small to matter... something like Stars on the other hand would be a different story but the black hole of an atom probably wont do anything in that chamber

The posibility of breaking your neck while slipping is much higher than getting sucked in by a black hole. All in all, you are all dead anyways, it is just a matter of time and you'll never know if it will be tomorrow or in a thousand years.

if you mean alien chicks finding me and treating me like a personal sex slave then nope, still waiting

Back