Solve the mystery

Juez

DragonPuncher
Alright I've had this saved up for a while now and I've decided that it is time to make you guys think, basically I will post a story and you have to figure out why it ended the way it did. You can only ask me Yes or No questions and if you think you have the answer then you can PM and I'll tell you if you are right or wrong that way you don't spoil it for everyone else.

Here we go.

A young man and older gentleman arrive at a restaurant over looking the docks in France. The older man who is wearing a trench coat and sunglasses enters the the restaurant with the younger man following behind. They sit at their table and have a normal discussion until the waiter arrives and ask's if they are ready to order. The older gentleman calls the waiter over and whispers something into his ear, the waiter backs away and heads back to the kitchen. The young man ask's what happened and the older man assures him nothing is wrong. They continue to have their conversation until the waiter returns with food. He places the food on the table in front of the young man and taps the older man on the shoulder as he leaves the area. The older man ask's the younger man if he knows what he ordered for him. The younger man looks at his food and says he doesn't know, the older man pulls out a gun and says seagull, then shoots the younger man in the head.

Ok people, why did the older man shoot the younger dude in the face? Yes or No questions only.

He was blind, held a grudge, had nothing to do with money, and it was his son.
Did his grudge have anything to do with seagulls?

Is the answer a phenomenally stupid twist a la M. Night Shamyalamalyaman, except intended to be mildly humorous trolling?

I'm guessing seagull is a reference to something and the setting of dock's in France is of importance.

Bit of a long shot but does this have anything to do with world war 2?

He was blind, held a grudge, had nothing to do with money, and it was his son.
Did his grudge have anything to do with seagulls?

Yes.

Is the answer a phenomenally stupid twist a la M. Night Shamyalamalyaman, except intended to be mildly humorous trolling?

Nope no trolling.

I'm guessing seagull is a reference to something and the setting of dock's in France is of importance.

Bit of a long shot but does this have anything to do with world war 2?

No.

Back