Some of my works

Behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I TOUCH SHALL WITHER AND DIE!
078.png
079.png
080.png

Sorry for the long wait, just been busy with life is all, working on new customs as we speak

welp couldnt help but make the TMNTs from 2003 series, so ill more then likely post those soon as well

will post some formula videos reguarding my latest creations so you can all make your sexy sexy BEAST THAT IRON FIST IS BABY!
THE POWER OF CHI!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, looking at your CAS, i see potential...
you make use of special equipment (especially on the donkey kong and turtles) that make me laugh out loud, both in a good and bad way.
For half of the recreations i don't know the originals, but who asks for formulas when the designs are so obvious and simple like your iron fist (admittedly, i liked the "feathery" double colored hair extension).

Of course there might be better solutions to give them a less goofy / more realistic look (i mean Joker has been done 1000 times and your design choices are hmmm... kinda weird :)..., and the blight is a bit too rough around the edges, but it is a matter of taste, and i reckon there is a lot of work and a good share of R&D and ExEq creativity behind them (xcept they are recreations of course, and some of them done to death and some better)...
I'd even admit that while your kong look like a damaged plastic toy in editor, it looks a lot better in-game in your vid (which kinda suprised me to be honest).

Well, suffice to say you puzzle me somehow, but don't get ahead of yourself, keep cool, keep on sharing, and don't discouraged by the fact the board is like a headless zombie nowadays.

I just wanted to drop by and say i was mildly entertained by your stuff, which says a lot considered how bored i am with CAS making :P

My joker i made based off of the BTAS: season 1, hence why i used the asessories to make his face, to make it comical and sinister at the same time.

As for DK, i do admit my whole goal was to get some giggles out of it (which was easly acheived) well that and i havent seen anyone make a DK or atleast a good looking one. thats why i love CAS. To make the characters i like and make them the best i can and even improve on them further

Back