Some of my works

hopefully namco will make the white/dark knight dlc's available onto both consoles soon (with the release of SCII of course) so that i may even more to work with. and who knows? hopefully they will make more dlcs like voice packs and such to have even more delicious choices to work with,

hopefully namco will make the white/dark knight dlc's available onto both consoles soon (with the release of SCII of course) so that i may even more to work with. and who knows? hopefully they will make more dlcs like voice packs and such to have even more delicious choices to work with,

I can only hope! =D We still are missing like a DLC pack or 2 from what they showed in a big picture of "DLC to come!" items like Asura arms never hit the market place. Sucks though right before the approach of tekken Tag Tournament 2 they just stopped making DLC for SC5 altogether...

All because Harada tried to hype everyone up about a Tekken game that everyone either ignored over DoA5 or just got bored of two months later. :(

Seriously, Namco needs to give SC the attention it deserves.
especially if they want to get our attention fopr SCVI why else would they release SCII with spawn?

All because Harada tried to hype everyone up about a Tekken game that everyone either ignored over DoA5 or just got bored of two months later. :(

Seriously, Namco needs to give SC the attention it deserves.

Yeah I noticed right around mid summer 1 month to launch of TTT2 Namco basically came out and said "this will be it for DLC" and afterwards they got to making customization packs for Tekken Tag. I don't mind Tekken's customization they did an amazing job with it, I just wish they'd add more for SC5 because SC5 literally has the BEST customization platform I've ever seen for any console game!

Arceus do you ever make joke custom characters, like the kool-aid man sorta thing? xDD

I really like your Donkey Kong!

I here's my DK and Diddy if you want to see:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/retrotators-sc5-re-creation-gallery.16904/

and HolyCarp just made King K. Rool in the Recreation Challenge thread:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/recreation-challenge.16806/page-3
i really like these creations you have and the King Rool, they are all Very Very nice!
I will more then likely attempt the Redeemer from spawn and many other characters from the Spawn universe, hes my fav comic character after all ;)

Yeah I noticed right around mid summer 1 month to launch of TTT2 Namco basically came out and said "this will be it for DLC" and afterwards they got to making customization packs for Tekken Tag. I don't mind Tekken's customization they did an amazing job with it, I just wish they'd add more for SC5 because SC5 literally has the BEST customization platform I've ever seen for any console game!

Arceus do you ever make joke custom characters, like the kool-aid man sorta thing? xDD
well my DK was one of em, i do plan on making more cuz trolling with the astaroth/yoshi style is hella funny

well my DK was one of em, i do plan on making more cuz trolling with the astaroth/yoshi style is hella funny

That Donkey Kong CaS video is a CLASSIC!! xD the music, plus the hilarious looking custom and the boxing gloves.. lol! They all come together beautifully! *gets mesmerized by DK's eyes* O__o

That Tengu Shredder and the last Utrom Shredder were beautiful.

I really want to know how you got those ornaments on their helmets, as well as their red eyes and dark faces? :)

001.png
002.png

Nemesis (updated) (credit towards DarkNemesiz or however you spell his name on youtube for the face idea, I mearlly improved it)
003.png
004.png

Hypnosis Tyrant (resident evil:survivor)
005.png
006.png

Police Zombiec(resident evil 2)
007.png
008.png
009.png

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing Ultimate)
010.png
011.png

Ada Wong (Resident Evil 4)
012.png
013.png

Nappa (Dragon Ball Z)
014.png
015.png

Leon Scott Kennedy (resident evil 4)
016.png
017.png

Alucard Base Form (Hellsing Ultimate)
018.png
019.png

Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2)
020.png
021.png

Cooler Final Form (Dragon Ball Z)
022.png
023.png

Donkey Kong (updated)

if anyone for some see some of my uploaded pics broken, right click on said broken pic and click the option "open in a new tab" you should be able to veiw it that way as well

That Tengu Shredder and the last Utrom Shredder were beautiful.

I really want to know how you got those ornaments on their helmets, as well as their red eyes and dark faces? :)
its easy to make the face, all you really need is to make sure the mummy skin is on and the color is at "0,43,31" to make it pure black. then simply place a bloody red club under the helmet by veiw and thats the easy way to do it.

its easy to make the face, all you really need is to make sure the mummy skin is on and the color is at "0,43,31" to make it pure black. then simply place a bloody red club under the helmet by veiw and thats the easy way to do it.
Ok, thanks :)

Awesome Nappa! It was clever how you used a bolt and goggles for his scouter. I like how there are many possibilities with overlapping stickers and objects.

Do you have a special equipment piece left for Diddy Kong's tail?

Awesome Nappa! It was clever how you used a bolt and goggles for his scouter. I like how there are many possibilities with overlapping stickers and objects.

Do you have a special equipment piece left for Diddy Kong's tail?
ya know, i really ought to take better pictures xD, i used the cats tail for his tail. perhaps its time i made a video of his shinanigans?

I like your Resident evil characters :)
Thanks!
I try to get them as accurate as possible if anything. My newest attempt will be the Ultimate Abyss from RE:Revelations although working the details on it will get tricky considering if I want to make his face split open or not. or even have his heart exsposed

Back