Sophitia and Cassandra

tbf Yun-Sung's sword fighting style is that of Seong style, however you're all missing that "innate kicking ability" the Yun has.
So while Yun's style is based off of Hwang and while he's meant to be his successor...they also needed to make him soughta original in his gameplay and personality
Yun's style is completely unique, he's one of my mains in SC4 :) Yeah, I see what you mean though cause he got his kicks from Hwang :)

Still... This is the Sophitia and Cassandra thread we need to stop talking about Yun-seong and Hwang ahahah

Yun's style is completely unique, he's one of my mains in SC4 :) Yeah, I see what you mean though cause he got his kicks from Hwang :)

Still... This is the Sophitia and Cassandra thread we need to stop talking about Yun-seong and Hwang ahahah
you obviously never played Hwang Kappa

Last edited:
looking and reading ain't the same as playing and that wiki fighting ain't the best thing use cos just about anyone can write that and be wrong on so many levels

looking and reading ain't the same as playing and that wiki fighting ain't the best thing use cos just about anyone can write that and be wrong on so many levels
Well I have played as Hwang and all Yun mostly has from him is his kicks (note that I'm talking about classic Hwang not SCIII Hwang). Xiaghua is more like Hwang than what Yun-seong is. It very obvious :)

Also admins of the wiki need viable sources if things get submitted to canon characters pages, so although anyone can edit, if the information is wrong it will be removed :)

But once again this is a Sophitia and Cassandra thread not a Hwang successor discussion thread, so I think we should drop the topic now ahha!

I just realized this fact : Cassandra is the only girl who hasn't aged during all the SC events (with also Ivy and Tira, but it's not a matter of Soul Edge corruption in this case).

I just realized this fact : Cassandra is the only girl who hasn't aged during all the SC events (with also Ivy and Tira, but it's not a matter of Soul Edge corruption in this case).
If you're basing this on Lost Souls, that game isn't canon so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't even thought about what happened to her yet.

Well, she is now! =D

I want to see her in SC6 ;) Lost Sword bring her back with the same outfits and moveset ..

If you're basing this on Lost Souls, that game isn't canon so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't even thought about what happened to her yet.

No , I'm talking about the serie for itself . Maybe I'm wrong but she is the only non-possessed girl who survived without aging, being murdered or deleted form the cast.

In canon, right now Cassandra is in Astral Chaos. So she wouldn't age there anyway! So if she appears in SC6 she will most probably be the same age or maybe a bit older.

In canon, right now Cassandra is in Astral Chaos. So she wouldn't age there anyway! So if she appears in SC6 she will most probably be the same age or maybe a bit older.

Exactly ! What a strange situation . Can't wait to see what will happen to her !

that's the one, Namco have had this rule in circulation since the beginning, even Tekken isn't exempt from this rule, many females have been removed (Kunimitsu) or replaced with a successor (Jun Kazama and Asuka Kazama)...if a female is canonically over 30, they gotta go. either they get replaced with a successor or they're axed off entirely, unless they have some sought of magic or science that stops them from aging...Ivy, for example, having Cervs blood, is immortal.
Greek gods bringing characters back to life? this isn't God of War lol. If we get Sophie, then it'll be as a replacement...such as Pyrrha or Elysium with Sophie's moveset

I will not say that hope at this point is useless, however I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...the only thing that I can see working to keep the current story cannon aswell as retconning it into a new one is if Patroklos goes back in time again

It's pretty certain that the old characters are coming back. How do you explain the bios being suddenly changed to their old ones, while the new character's bios were heavily edited or flat-out removed? Also, PS has gone through a huge change in direction since Hoshino took charge, notice how their logo changed back to the old one instead of the one Daishi wanted to use for his new direction?

The changes in SCV weren't what Namco wanted, it was what Daishi wanted. Daishi is gone, and I'm pretty sure Namco knows that the series to return to normal because it was much more marketable that way. Don't compare this to Tekken, that game pulled it off because they did it early and got all the characters established (the fact that nobody could talk back then probably helped with people not forming bonds with them). Since Hoshino was put in charge, the series has placed emphasis on the old cast with all three spin-offs along with their old logo. There's no way he's just going to continue the vision Daishi had for the series.

It's pretty certain that the old characters are coming back. How do you explain the bios being suddenly changed to their old ones, while the new character's bios were heavily edited or flat-out removed? Also, PS has gone through a huge change in direction since Hoshino took charge, notice how their logo changed back to the old one instead of the one Daishi wanted to use for his new direction?

The changes in SCV weren't what Namco wanted, it was what Daishi wanted. Daishi is gone, and I'm pretty sure Namco knows that the series to return to normal because it was much more marketable that way. Don't compare this to Tekken, that game pulled it off because they did it early and got all the characters established (the fact that nobody could talk back then probably helped with people not forming bonds with them). Since Hoshino was put in charge, the series has placed emphasis on the old cast with all three spin-offs along with their old logo. There's no way he's just going to continue the vision Daishi had for the series.

you'll have to forgive me if I'm not comforted by your words, but at this point it's all speculation as to what'll happen next; Bios/logo's being changed Namco supposedly 'knowing' this-that-and-the-other, doesn't really mean anything

you'll have to forgive me if I'm not comforted by your words, but at this point it's all speculation as to what'll happen next; Bios/logo's being changed Namco supposedly 'knowing' this-that-and-the-other, doesn't really mean anything
I'm surprised there are still people here who think SC is going down the direction Daishi intended, after all these hints of the series being retconned and Daishi no longer being part of the team. It makes no sense to think that Hoshino is going to do what Daishi wanted when he clearly prefers the older cast and setting.

I'm surprised there are still people here who think SC is going down the direction Daishi intended, after all these hints of the series being retconned and Daishi no longer being part of the team. It makes no sense to think that Hoshino is going to do what Daishi wanted when he clearly prefers the older cast and setting.

tbh I have no idea which direction the series is going, Daishi or no Daishi, fact is, nothing is concrete atm. So I'm just wait here patiently and watch events as they unfold

Back