Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

I usually go with what's on the game, just because my ideas get pretty nutsy that even SC's CaS couldn't possibly be able to make anything resembling them. :P

But currently, I am totally set on my "alternate roster"; 20+ original fighters that will be vying for Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

My current list includes:

- Eastern European oracle Anastasia (Viola CaS)
- Eastern European vagrant & malfested Dimitri (I think that's his name; I forgot) (Patroklos CaS)
LoL my CaS roster is going to be full of characters from the Tales series, some anime characters and Guilty Gear characters, adding at least 5 OC's and what-not. It's kinda sad how I'm more excited for CaS rather than most of the cast but I'm certainly interested in ZWEI and Edge Master. Aeon as well, wonder how much of Kratos' moves he has.

Soul Calibur deesn't need any guest characters, the Soul Calibur character creation you can have any character from any series in the game. I do it a lot. Here are some Samples found online.

Lina Inverse (Slayers Evolution)
linavsrf6.png

Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper Series)
sly cooper SCIII.jpg

Soki (Onimusha)
Soki.jpg

Anyone with a gun as their main, like bayonetta or Dante or anyone else I missed should not be included as a guest character. Let's keep gun characters out of a blade fight (Besides Cervantes, even though he doesn't rely on it).

Yes, Yes, Yes because they have the perfect characters to put in DOA. Not Capcom or Nintendo
Besides my dislike of koei and their games, why are we talking about guest characters still?

Edit: I just realized I completely confused my own thread with this one.

As much I want Light, she just wouldn't fit in SC. Even though they managed to do that with SC.

Apart from the use of magic, I don't really see a problem whith her style, using her gunblade and her speed could be interesting.

Ahem. Who I would want as a guest character. hmmmm.
Dante-DMC
Dante-Dantes Inferno
Any of the Doctors-Doctor Who
A Mudkip?
Wesker-RE

I don't know if it was said already (because im not scrolling through all this shit), but Ashlotte was the best bonus character of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Back