Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of you will be interested about this.

13669799_1133937623316235_2099881854002151095_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibu...579717618702/1133937623316235/?type=3&theater

I dont know why theyre dicking around so much. Idk why theyre waiting so much. Do they think that SC fans are gunna wait forever??

Well, it is totally unfair when there is a contest between characters like Taki and Siegfried, who are very old in the franchise and have a lot of contribution in the story, and Z.W.E.I. and Natsu who just appeared and barely do anything in the story.

I don't know what they expected out of this. Of course the old characters were going to win. Are they just trying to hammer home how much more popular the old characters are?

Yeah, like Xianghua returning and having 10-0 matches.

I'm pretty sure this "contest" hints at something for SCVI. My guesses:

A) These characters are all in the game, which I really hope they're not, 'cause I'm already tired of similar movesets, we have sword+shield, we have great sword, now ninja swords as well?

B) Most likely one: all these characters got kicked from the next entry, the winner may be one they're trying to save or that may appear later as DLC.

Its still repetitive nonetheless. Also, with the way the story is going, Soul Edge defeated again, introduction of new heroes, there are many things that can justify the removal of older characters, as in a transition. They did remove Sophitia, so anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back